Body Shop recommendations? (Body kits/paint)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 12:27 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Jody,
Mark at EuroTech Bodywerkes in Kirkland. Mark does a lot of body mods and kit installs on P-Cars. 425-823-4282. Saw install a body kit on a 993, finished product was sick.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Curious to know how much it would cost to install F/R bumpers.
You just need your car back so you can drop it off with Joe...you will not like it anywhere else becauase at least at Joes shop you can stop by everyday and see how it is coming along
and that is from either of your offices

Old 06-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Evader is infamous around these parts
Queen City in Redmond has always done right by me.....ask for Steve.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:24 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brucem
You just need your car back so you can drop it off with Joe...you will not like it anywhere else becauase at least at Joes shop you can stop by everyday and see how it is coming along
and that is from either of your offices
After 2 years of waiting I don't want to wait anymore.
So hurry up and get yours out so he can focus on doing mine.

Old 06-02-2008, 02:03 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Joeacc
I own a bodyshop in the south end, and we have worked on several 6speed members cars, including Wyatt's, Bruce's, Jag's, and Josh's Boxster. What are you looking to have installed? A complete bodykit, or just a spoiler, or all of it? Give me a call and we can go over some options. ACC Collision 360-829-9388 just ask for Joe.
Was just going to post this. Glad you found the thread first.
(Also your old 997, now Simons (?), and Dales).

A+

Vincent, are you taking your car to Joes? Someone backed into me a few days ago so I'll be getting a little work done in the near future as well. See you @ the shop!

Old 06-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Jody... what are you going to do?? Did you dedcide on a shop.
Joe told me a little about the shop in Cali and the price they wanted to give you...I would really watch our for something like that... you never know what will happen with your car 2 states away and how long it will really take.

I hope to hear more about the project that you want to do

Old 06-06-2008, 08:19 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
hi bruce,

well, if it goes to cali, it would be going to CEC, which is recommended by TECHART. I guess they are the "mother station" of where they send there customers to. But yep! I was nervous about just sending "her" to a random place in LA. But, I've been working closely with TECHART and I think if I go though with all of this, she'll being built at CEC. Joe was a great guy! Very nice to talk to and very helpful! I'll definately keep you guys updated. I'm crossing my fingers that everything works out!

on another note, Todd's is supposed to be done by June 10th. But, we'll see. It's been a long haul, as you know too! He sure misses his car. He's a bit tired of the rental Jeep Liberty. hehe! I'm glad yours is coming along well!

Old 06-06-2008, 08:22 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
You have nothing to worry about CEC is a class act. One of the best out there. Can anyone say ROAD TRIP!

Old 06-06-2008, 08:55 AM
cayman07 has a spectacular aura aboutcayman07 has a spectacular aura aboutcayman07 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
Hi Guys/Gals,

Do you have any recommendations on good body shops that install body kits/paint/aero kits/spoilers, etc? I know body shops that work on cars accident cars do it, but I was wondering if you know of any that work specifically on installing body kit installation/paint?

The body kit company recommended one in LA, but that's a bit of a jaunt for me! =P

We have our 996 at Queencity right now from the accident back in April. They are doing a great job, but they are really booked with accident cars.

Thanks in advance!

hey jody try my friend kevin he had a shop down to seattle call kansai
he done is all his #206-340-0188 and also check out the link below he done alots of cool car like GTR ,porsche ...
http://www.kansaimotorsports.com/

Last edited by cayman07; 06-06-2008 at 08:58 AM.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
West Coast Collision Center in Mountlake Terrace did my front end, looks flawless.

John

Old 06-06-2008, 07:13 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
I 2nd Joe that is who did my rear bumper and who will be re spraying the front of the Boxster and Mini this month. Two Words people CLEAR BRA.
Yes Yes Yes +10 Clear Bra's for all the women

Vincent what have you done and why do you need rear and front bumpers installed?

Old 06-06-2008, 10:53 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Vincent what have you done and why do you need rear and front bumpers installed?
I'm rejuvenating mine 12yo car with a complete facelift.

Old 06-06-2008, 11:15 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
I'm rejuvenating mine 12yo car with a complete facelift.
u mean the car that doesn't exist. that should be inexpensive to do.....

Old 06-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
u mean the car that doesn't exist. that should be inexpensive to do.....

Sorry for posting on the wrong forum section. Gotta go update my Dirty Dozen thread now.