Auto Angels Father's Day Car Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 10:30 PM
mattkins99 is infamous around these parts
Auto Angels Father's Day Car Show

Hi all

There's a car show this weekding being held by the Auto Angels mission group. It's being held at the First Presbyterian Church of Bellevue. If you're not familiar with the Auto Angles, they're a group of people who do maintinance on cars for those who cannot afford it. Once a year on Father's day, they do a car show to promote the group and try to gain new members (if you like to wrench and what to do it for a good cause, this is the group to do it for)

Anyawy, here are the specifics
1717 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Time:
Roll-in - 7:00am - 9:30am
Event - 10:00am - 3:00pm

The majority of the cars at the show will be old hot rods, historics and muscle cars, but there will be newer modern cars as well (Ford GT, new Corvetts etc..) Exotics, Porches and BMWs are welcome. the idea is to raise awareness of the group (they've only been around for about 4 years) so the more publicity, the better. They really are a great bunch of car people

Old 06-13-2008, 05:26 AM
xpikenz is infamous around these parts
fathers day is going to very nice out! hopefully it turns out good..
ill stay updated with this post to see if there's enough 6speeders going..

Old 06-13-2008, 08:05 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
what a cool thing to do!

i'm not too good at wrenching. i can install hello kitty seatbelt covers, valve stem covers, taillights, side markers, and corner pieces. well, i broke the corner off of one. =(. i don't think i'd be too helpful in the wrenching part, but i'd like to see the group and support them!

i'll be going on the pca tour on saturday, but i'll keep my eye on the thread for sunday's event!

Old 06-13-2008, 08:46 AM
desaille is infamous around these parts
the good weather is a blessing

Old 06-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
what a cool thing to do!

i'm not too good at wrenching. i can install hello kitty seatbelt covers, valve stem covers, taillights, side markers, and corner pieces. well, i broke the corner off of one. =(. i don't think i'd be too helpful in the wrenching part, but i'd like to see the group and support them!

i'll be going on the pca tour on saturday, but i'll keep my eye on the thread for sunday's event!
Ya, that's the way most of the people are. They're not a very big group right now. Only 2 can seriously wrench (My cousin is one of them. He works for Barier Mercedes) a few others do what they can and the rest do administrative work.

Old 06-13-2008, 06:47 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds fun - I'll drive by since I will be headed to Bellevue that day. That is the church my son was baptized at. Enjoy your event.

Old 06-15-2008, 12:03 AM
Sorry all, I read "Father's Day car show and assumed it was on Father's Day.... but it was today, not Sunday. :-( If you show up tomorrow, they'll just usher you in to go to church :-P

Old 06-15-2008, 08:28 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^lol! we'll, it's okay. at least they won't drive down for nothin' then. =)

Old 06-15-2008, 01:09 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Thanks for the correction, I was just talking about swinging by!