Happy Father's Day to the NW 6speeders!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 09:50 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Smile Happy Father's Day to the NW 6speeders!

Just wanted to wish all of the NW 6speed dad's a very happy father's day! What are your plans? Doing anything fun?

Old 06-15-2008, 10:14 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Happy Father's Day to all of your dads out there! I'm going down to Portland to celebrate with my sister and dad. I also put together this collage for dad too. I thought I'd share it with you guys since you guys are my family too.

Jody, you need to tell us what YOU'RE doing with your dad.

Last edited by atomic80; 06-15-2008 at 10:17 AM.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:09 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
me? i sent my papa a card and some presents and called him up at 7:00 am. i woke him up. hehe! i went down last weekend and celebrated an early father's day. =)

and for todd...since he's the papa of our 12 year old doggie "pringles".....well, we're making him a seafood dinner w/ asparagus and garlic bread. =)

todd's papa passed away 3 years ago, so we share my dad. =)

Old 06-15-2008, 01:16 PM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
I'm not a Father, but I've been called "Daddy" a few times.

Old 06-15-2008, 01:42 PM
xpikenz is infamous around these parts
happy fathers day to all you guys out there from me and my son!
hopefully ill be able to bring him out to some events for him to run around..
he likes fast cars.. haha

-ken & devin

Old 06-15-2008, 01:44 PM
^^awwww! too cute!!!!! he looks like a great little boy with tons of personality!

happy dad's day!

Old 06-15-2008, 01:57 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
My daughter who lives in FL is arriving today for the summer. Great Father's day. =) You've met my son already.

Here's my kids from last year (13 & 1):

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	07-07 July 31 (9)_sm.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	72161  
Old 06-15-2008, 05:33 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I am having the family to the house for a father's day bar-b-que. Copper River Salmon, Roasted Pototoes, salad, cornbread w/honey and for dessert, Berry Pie & ice cream (my dad, husband and son's favorite). Back to the kitchen now! Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there.

Old 06-15-2008, 11:56 PM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
I have family that lives near the Copper River in Alaska, think the complete opposite of me / little house on the prairie meets the brady bunch...I get scared thinking about how we're related.

Old 06-16-2008, 01:15 AM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
My wife treated me and our four sons to brunch at Salty's on Alki. Fabulous! Couldn't believe how much they've jacked the price to now ... $45/head. I think it was $28 last year. I guess energy/food-costs have taken their toll -- or maybe they're trying to determine the pricing elasticity of eating there! It was so nice to get some lovely weather today. Dropped the top and took a drive to Fry's and Costco to let my noggin get some rays.

On the bittersweet side of the equation, I phoned my Mum in England to tell her to let my Dad know that I've been thinking of him today. He has untreatable cancer and I've been expecting "the dreaded call" to come at any time. He is awake for only brief foggy periods of time due to the all of the painkillers prescribed to make him as comfortable as possible. My family went to England for Christmas visit this last year, and he was doing so well. My four year old took a real shine to him (completely mutual!) and it was just so great to see them play together and have fun. It hurts so bad to know that that was the last time. It just seems so fast. This is a reminder to all of you sons, and dads out there to tell your dad "I love you", "thinking of you" or just "thanks" (or "sorry" as the case may be) .... because you never know when your last chance will be ... and more importantly, how much it means to them...

Old 06-16-2008, 09:41 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
What a father's day weekend. My 6 and 4 yo daughters spent the whole Friday to work on a huge poster card for me. It was my first card where they able to expressed their feelings and signed it with their own writing. Since the weather was nice I was able to give them their first bike riding lesson on Sunday...Simple but awesome.

Old 06-16-2008, 08:39 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BritBlaster

On the bittersweet side of the equation, I phoned my Mum in England to tell her to let my Dad know that I've been thinking of him today. He has untreatable cancer and I've been expecting "the dreaded call" to come at any time. .
Paul, so sorry about your father. I cared for my mother as she died of terminal cancer two years ago - it was awful and I don't wish that on anyone. It must be hard being so far away. My thoughts are with you.

Old 06-17-2008, 12:00 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Fathers day has sucked for me for a while as my father passed away in 1985... until this year... my first father's day!

7+ month old Sophia/PJ celebrating father's day at the Kingfish Cafe on Capital Hill, Seattle (check out her new teeth!)

Old 06-17-2008, 12:03 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
PJ - CUTE -- sure she's related to you ??

She looks as big as my 29 month old!

Old 06-17-2008, 12:06 PM
aww! she's such a doll!

just wait till she chomps down on your finger with those little teeth! as cute as baby teeth are....they sure pack a wallop of a bite! =)

congrats on your first papa's day!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Happy Father's Day to the NW 6speeders!