Thursday...July 17th....Bull Session/Cruise-In XXX Issaquah....Wanna go?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 05:14 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
I'll try to make it.I talked with Durff (PCA NW Secretary) the other day to show him the Lambo. He's a friend of a friend and wanted to see it when she told him about it. I'm a PCA member due to the Boxster anyways but he said they might let me come to the PCA events with the lambo

Old 07-16-2008, 05:45 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I 'll be driving to Mt. St. Helens tomorrow and may be back in time for this event.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:19 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
cool! drive safe vincent! and john......yaaaaaaaaa....i think they can make an exception for you! (=^.^=) after all....anyone can park at XXX! i invited some bmw'ers and lotus guys last time. but then again, i am quite the trouble maker. =P

btw....mr. lambo...are you going to make the ice cream drive on the 22nd?

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 07-16-2008 at 07:25 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:57 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I hope to come Jody, however, if my new windshield comes in, I'll have to drop my car off for two days and won't make it.

Old 07-16-2008, 08:59 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Windshield? Did something happen to yours, Greta?

Old 07-16-2008, 08:59 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^aww....well i will cross my fingers that your windshield won't come until friday then. hehe! =)

Old 07-16-2008, 09:03 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Windshield? Did something happen to yours, Greta?
Yes, can you believe it! I got a rock that hit the very bottom of the windshield really hard - went right thru my film and it cracked. I am just sick about it. My insurance approved a new OEM one, so I am waiting for it to arrive. The crack is down low so it doesn't look real obvious (until you know its there). Matt did get in the new product from Proline Windshield film and he is going to install it when I get the new windshield put on. They covered it under warranty. We'll try one more time. I was sad about my windshield

Old 07-16-2008, 09:41 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gretapass
I hope to come Jody, however, if my new windshield comes in, I'll have to drop my car off for two days and won't make it.
I cracked 2 windshield in one week. Euroglass who do all of Barriers car did mine in 4hrs last week?

Old 07-16-2008, 09:55 PM
That is who is doing mine thru Barrier also - however, I thought they said it is best to let is sit for one night to let the glue dry before I bring it home (maybe they just know me so well they think I will wash it)

Old 07-16-2008, 11:09 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Maybe they want to air dry the glue at speed

Old 07-16-2008, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
btw....mr. lambo...are you going to make the ice cream drive on the 22nd?
Am I mr lambo? I am pretty sure i'll make the drive. Will have to see whats going on at work around that time. It's close to when I leave for a 2 1/2 week trip to Europe so that may affect it. My plan is to be there though.

Old 07-17-2008, 10:00 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gretapass
Yes, can you believe it! I got a rock that hit the very bottom of the windshield really hard - went right thru my film and it cracked. I am just sick about it. My insurance approved a new OEM one, so I am waiting for it to arrive. The crack is down low so it doesn't look real obvious (until you know its there). Matt did get in the new product from Proline Windshield film and he is going to install it when I get the new windshield put on. They covered it under warranty. We'll try one more time. I was sad about my windshield
That just sucks! We went through 3 windshields in the EVO, 2 were before 10,000 mi!

At least you are out driving & enjoying it!

Old 07-17-2008, 03:51 PM
see y'all soon! =D

Old 07-17-2008, 04:11 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not going to make this one, too busy today. Have fun everyone!

Old 07-17-2008, 06:49 PM
looks like i"m out too. Still stuck at work.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thursday...July 17th....Bull Session/Cruise-In XXX Issaquah....Wanna go?