80 arrested in Kent (WA) street racing raid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 11:39 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mitchelrl
Hypocrisy (or being a hypocrite) is the act of pretending to oppose a belief or behaviour while holding the same beliefs or behaviours at the same time.

That's all I see in this thread. You can't talk down about one person's actions while actively do the same thing they do. I don't care what walk of life you come from.

Yes, I flew off the handle a little bit. But I don't like feeling chastized by hypocrites. It's a very easy way to set me off.
It's fine to voice your opinion. But there's no need to write a diary of the past events on the forum.

Old 08-01-2008, 01:02 AM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
Actually, there was a need, but it should have been taken to a PM or coffee.

Old 09-07-2008, 07:48 PM
slowv6 is infamous around these parts
Most of you don't know who I am, I didn't get arrested 10 years ago, but I got the treapassing ticket at the street racing scene in the EXACT scenerio. Probably the same location, with 80+ other teenagers in the court room at the trial for the same ticket. Reading this is just disturbing to me..

In one way, I don't think I've been that influential but I have been telling everyone, I mean everyone that I ever met if they ever mention street racing in Kent. (about my story) There's some innocence in My case 10 yrs ago, as that's way before the Fast and furious, before people obtaining info from internet; not all teenagers even have cell phones, so the meet up location must be fixed. If you ever cruise by Kent/Tukwilla area, there's no "cruising" signs everywhere.

On the other hand, the local police decided to raid these kids with the same method; I'm pretty sure there's someone responsible moving these kids off the street. issue them treapassing ticket will stop whimp like me (that I didn't even go there to do stupid 1/4 mile race) It won't stop the hardcore guys.