data logger choices?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
I have had a couple. I settled on the Performance Box. You are welcome to borrow mine anytime to try it out. Be happy to help you out. The software is pretty powerful. It builds a track map and allows to you diagnose each corner each lap.

I'm PM'ing my cell phone #, feel free to call or stop by. Also, see my sig for current track day schedule. You're welcome to check it out there too.

Cheers,

Trevor

Old 08-18-2008, 11:12 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman
I have had a couple. I settled on the Performance Box. You are welcome to borrow mine anytime to try it out. Be happy to help you out. The software is pretty powerful. It builds a track map and allows to you diagnose each corner each lap.

I'm PM'ing my cell phone #, feel free to call or stop by. Also, see my sig for current track day schedule. You're welcome to check it out there too.

Cheers,

Trevor
I have a date with a performance box on August 26th at PR and you and I will both be at the Speedware day on the 4th!

Thanks for the offer!

Old 08-18-2008, 04:36 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
cool.

I may be out there with Park Place too.