Ferrari F40

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 09:58 AM
dwnhillskater is infamous around these parts
Ferrari F40

Hey all,

As you know from some of my previous posts, the company I work for, Microsoft Games Studios is developing a new racing game for the Xbox 360. We need to locate a F40 for a photoshoot. Are there any owners on this board? I have tried Fchat, some luck, but nothing worked out. This is a crucial car we need to get into production. Please PM me if you know an owner or you are one yourself. Thanks!

Aaron

Old 08-07-2008, 09:59 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Kuzi has a red F40, PM him.

Old 08-07-2008, 10:27 AM
CorsePerVita is infamous around these parts
I've got a nice Ducati SS if ya need one :P

I am a xbox 360 racing ADDICT can't wait to see what you guys are coming up with!

Old 08-07-2008, 11:11 AM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
I saw one going up Lakemont early this year, then I saw a couple of 360CS coming behind it.

Old 08-08-2008, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Kuzi has a red F40, PM him.
I have seen his F40, beautiful car. But he does not want to help us out so I am still looking...

Old 08-08-2008, 09:48 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dwnhillskater
I have seen his F40, beautiful car. But he does not want to help us out so I am still looking...
Do these owners get paid for "helping" MSFT?

(please do not take this the wrong way, I am just curious)

Old 08-08-2008, 10:15 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ That is a good question!

Old 08-08-2008, 10:17 AM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Maybe you can call and ask Ferrari of Seattle

Old 08-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by PJS
Do these owners get paid for "helping" MSFT?

(please do not take this the wrong way, I am just curious)
We currently do not "pay" the owners but we do get them a copy of the game when it is released, put their name in the special thanks in the credits, and they get to say that there car was used in the production of a video game

Old 08-08-2008, 10:53 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dwnhillskater
We currently do not "pay" the owners but we do get them a copy of the game when it is released, put their name in the special thanks in the credits, and they get to say that there car was used in the production of a video game
gotcha... I can see how that would work for say a 997 TT as if one will not participate, there are many others to choose from... and the likelyhood that that there is someone willing to cooperate for credits and a copy of the game is rather high...

I would not get my F40 out of bed for less than $1000 per day

Of course, I am fortunate (?) that I do not have to make these kinds of decisions... ohhh the headache of exotic car owenrship

Old 08-09-2008, 08:21 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I would - any excuse to show off my car, especially to millions of gamers. You can come photograph my F40. Oh yea, don't have one. If I did, you certainly could!!!

Old 08-10-2008, 10:25 PM
EB_1920 is infamous around these parts
Doesn't Bill Gates have an F40???

Old 08-11-2008, 12:29 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts