Bull Session & Cruise In...XXX Hamburgers Issaquah....Monday Sept. 15th. You in??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 01:15 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TommyJames
I will try to be there with my LP.
I love it. A LP at a Porsche event. You might make some of the olds guys there mad.

But who cares, add some excitement to the event. I'm going to try and make it as well.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:20 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I think I can make it. My schedule is going to free up quite a bit after this week is over.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:55 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Not out to **** anyone off. Just thought others would want to see it while I still have it up here. I plan to send it back to CA once the weather turns. As far as I know it's the only LP Roadster in WA.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:03 PM
Looney2N is infamous around these parts
Must be nice.......don't you work on Monday's anymore???

Old 09-11-2008, 03:13 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
the pca'ers pretty much all park together, but there are always random cars that are there just to check out the pcars, people coming to eat at the restrnt, and people swinging in and out to see what's going on. there are plenty of areas to park even if you don't park right within the pca group itself. =)

and some SERIOUSLY HUGE hamburgers!!! my cholesterol goes up about 100 points just by looking at them!

last time i went to a XXX, i wound up buying some GT3 seats and harnesses! =D

Old 09-11-2008, 03:18 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Not out to **** anyone off. Just thought others would want to see it while I still have it up here. I plan to send it back to CA once the weather turns. As far as I know it's the only LP Roadster in WA.
I'm 100% sure everyone will be glad that you brought it out. I know I'd love to see it.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by Looney2N
Must be nice.......don't you work on Monday's anymore???
Well, seeing as how this event is at 6pm, most people are done for the day by then.

Old 09-11-2008, 04:17 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Won't bother me one bit. I would love to see your car.

There are just a few old PCA members that don't like anything other than their cars. Hell, they hate my car for having 19s on it. Just some grumpy old people out there.

Bring it and have some fun.

Old 09-11-2008, 04:23 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^i'm sure they just loveeeee mine. you should have seen the look on their faces when mine got picked for the "people's choice award" at concours. the judges picked the 1960's and 70's model pcar. then when they made the annoucmnt for mine the judge said "and obviously the crowd chooses very differently than we do for this next award".

hehe!

Old 09-11-2008, 04:27 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
I'm planning on attending this one

jag

Old 09-11-2008, 04:35 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I will try to be there with my LP.
It'd be great to see your car among all the racers wanna be. Some old 911 might want to take you on.

Btw, how you like your LS460?

Old 09-11-2008, 04:53 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I absolutly love it. I drove it to Wisconsin and northern CA twice and both trips were really comfortable. I can't say enough good things about the car. I bought it when I was still running a company and it was a terrific way to get home and actually relax, even in bad traffic. I have the "L" version and my friends love the extra room in the back. The only negative is the small trunk in the "L".

Old 09-11-2008, 05:03 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I absolutly love it. I drove it to Wisconsin and northern CA twice and both trips were really comfortable. I can't say enough good things about the car. I bought it when I was still running a company and it was a terrific way to get home and actually relax, even in bad traffic. I have the "L" version and my friends love the extra room in the back. The only negative is the small trunk in the "L".
I am the process of searching for DD. I may have to include that car in my search. Did you consider the LS600 Hybrid as well?

Old 09-11-2008, 05:24 PM
No on the 600h If you look at the MPG, it differs by just 1 mpg each direction, city/higway giving a net difference of at or near zero depending on how you drive. As I recall I got somewhere in the 24-26 MPG on my long distance trips.

Old 09-11-2008, 05:24 PM
^^ Vincent, if you get an LS600H, I'll definitely be envious! I absolutely love that car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.