Pictures of my new Ferrari F430 Spider !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 11:31 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Kuzi
I guess I'm just "weird" then.........thats alright, I've been called much worse.

Congrats on the Argento Spider. Enjoy it in the best of heatlh.

Well you're the exception because you got my favorite Ferrari and you chose the right color also. She's gorgeous man.

Old 08-28-2008, 11:49 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
Only my opinion and I am probably the only one that thinks this... so I understand your confusion.

certainly it is an upgrade in terms of $ spent etc and flash.

I just prefer a 7-TT to a F430 spyder.

F430 spyder is a great car and I would love to have one... but there are at least two maybe three modern Porsches I would rather have...

I am weird... F430 spyder in the NW seems like a 7th or 8th car to me... at best.

F430 coupe is an upgrade!

If you are a big baller you get both the spyder and the coupe (anyone? anyone? ha ha)
Beautiful Spyder!! Congrats to the OP.

PJ>>M-power rules all.

Last edited by vincentdds; 08-28-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:52 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
M-power rules all.
HA HA Vincent

maybe just rules SRT... not all...

Old 08-28-2008, 12:44 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
HA HA Vincent

maybe just rules SRT... not all...
Seriously, I don't blame you for loving P-cars so much. Your GT3 is simply awesome. After doing the World Class Driving last Sunday. I now have a huge appreciation for another car brand that's neither P or F car.

Last edited by vincentdds; 08-28-2008 at 12:47 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by Kuzi
I guess I'm just "weird" then.........thats alright, I've been called much worse.
No way dude you're the man.

Old 08-28-2008, 12:47 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Seriously, I don't blame you for loving P-cars so much. Your GT3 is simply awesome. After doing the World Class Driving last Sunday. I now have a huge appreciation of another car brand that's neither P or F car.
hold on to that Strad... it is a favorite of mine.

do tell on the newly appreciated brand...

Old 08-28-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by PJS
hold on to that Strad... it is a favorite of mine.

do tell on the newly appreciated brand...
Take a wild guess.
The line up were F 599, McClaren SLR, Lambo SL, Audi R8 and Z06 Callaway SC. I spent 30 minutes in each car on the Bellingham twisties. There was only 1 car that I was confident in doing over 130mph in...

Old 08-28-2008, 12:54 PM
PJS
Take a wild guess.
The line up were F 599, McClaren SLR, Lambo SL, Audi R8 and Z06 Callaway SC. I spent 30 minutes in each car on the Bellingham twisties. There was only 1 car that I was confident in doing over 130mph in...
Audi

130 on public roads... shame on you

Old 08-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
. There was only 1 car that I was confident in doing over 130mph in...
Please do tell Vincent.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by PJS
Audi

130 on public roads... shame on you
R8>F599>Lambo SL> Callaway>>>>SLR (the worst car ever)

Old 08-28-2008, 01:21 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
R8>F599>Lambo SL> Callaway>>>>SLR (the worst car ever)
Interesting. I saw one on the Island this past weekend.............followed it for a bit.........just couldn't warm up to the looks. Though glad to hear that its ultra stable at those speeds.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:49 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gareeb
Congrats William

I should pick up your 997TT from them.
Did you work with Roberto?
Yes, Roberto is my salesperson ! Nice to see you and talk to you today at Bellevue Lamborghini.

Old 08-28-2008, 10:01 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
At about 1:05pm today just as I passed PP / Landrover there was a huge cloud of smoke. Did one of you leave some rubber behind or blow an engine?

Old 08-28-2008, 11:53 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
SLR ugliest supercar ever. I agree.

Kuzi. You are weird

R8 Vincent is best car for the money? Is that where this thread has gone? have you had your CS to 130? Your crazy. They are cool looking though.

Old 08-29-2008, 04:50 AM
xpikenz is infamous around these parts
thats a sexy *** car.. im hoping to get a modena within the next 2-3 years..
THUMBS UP ALL THE WAY!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my new Ferrari F430 Spider !