Pictures of my new Ferrari F430 Spider !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 03:59 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Well a friend of mine paid for it. But I would say yes to those that really want to test drive the **** out the the best car on the current market without the hassle of a salesman. Their 2nd fleet of cars should be a bit more intereting. Will include GTR, Scuds, GT2 and ZR1...

Old 08-29-2008, 04:01 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Sounds like something I will want to sign up for then! How much time did you get behind the wheel of each vehicle?

Old 08-29-2008, 04:05 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
30 minutes all out on twisty roads w/ no traffic.

Old 08-29-2008, 05:09 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Congrats, that's a beautiful car -- Argento Nurburgring is a classic color.

I love Porsches. I had a really nice 996 that I adored. I upgraded to a 360 Modena in 2002, and it was categorically better in every respect. The F430 is a superb car and an upgrade from the 360 in every respect too. Nothing stirs the soul like a Ferrari engine. I've owned both an F430 coupe and spider, and there's really no discernible difference between the performance/feel of the car.

PJS: I heartily recommend you get more seat-time in an F430 -- then I think you'd "get it". On paper it doesn't make sense; it's an emotional purchase.

Old 08-29-2008, 05:22 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be glad to get "seat time" in an F430 if anyone was kind enough to "lend" me theirs :-P

Old 08-29-2008, 05:53 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
PJS: I heartily recommend you get more seat-time in an F430 -- then I think you'd "get it". On paper it doesn't make sense; it's an emotional purchase.
You are probably... no, scratch that... you must be right...

I know a lot of guys with good taste that I respect (Ben, Mark, Brit Blaster, Vincent, etc... ) with a Ferrari or multiple Ferraris...

There has to be something to them that I have not "gotten" yet...

Congrats William!

Old 08-29-2008, 06:27 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
[quote=PJS;2018859]
There has to be something to them that I have not "gotten" yet... quote]

One drive/ride is all you need. But be careful. Like Paul said, its an emotional thing............and you know guys and cars. Its all about the emotions and nothing else stirs it up more then a Ferrari.

Old 08-29-2008, 06:30 PM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
Vince how did the "meeting" with Bob go today? Hope I set you guys up for some good news!

Oh and regarding the r8 being flashy, it is probably one of the flashiest cars around. I feel it might even be flashier then my dad's old f430 spider (which was red).

Old 08-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by kunal
Vince how did the "meeting" with Bob go today? Hope I set you guys up for some good news!

Oh and regarding the r8 being flashy, it is probably one of the flashiest cars around. I feel it might even be flashier then my dad's old f430 spider (which was red).
Kunal
Lisa was a great help. Bob ordered one and I uhhhh we'll see after I test drive the GTR this weekend....
Hope all is well in your 1st year of practice. Lets have lunch in Covington sometimes.
Btw, saw your 996TT at Cantrell today.

Old 08-29-2008, 08:41 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
william! you're going to have to attend exotics on main street now! =D

Old 08-29-2008, 08:52 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
william! you're going to have to attend exotics on main street now! =D
Jody ! I don't think I will make it to exotics on main tomorrow, but I am 90% sure now that I will go to the Italian Concours on sunday !

Old 08-29-2008, 09:34 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful Car! Congratulations and enjoy.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:40 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
awesome william! i think i'm going to make the show on sunday so i hope to see you there! i'll look for ya!

Old 08-29-2008, 10:08 PM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Kunal
Lisa was a great help. Bob ordered one and I uhhhh we'll see after I test drive the GTR this weekend....
Hope all is well in your 1st year of practice. Lets have lunch in Covington sometimes.
Btw, saw your 996TT at Cantrell today.
Vince if you work in Covington on a Monday then I should be free most Monday's. So any of those days and I will meet you wherever you would like.

Kunla

Old 08-30-2008, 08:41 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
William, was that you that passed me and waved going the opposite direction with your top down on NE 8th near Whole Foods today? BEAUTIFUL CAR!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my new Ferrari F430 Spider !