Lawyer in the Okanogan County Area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 01:03 AM
deafboy has a spectacular aura aboutdeafboy has a spectacular aura aboutdeafboy has a spectacular aura about
Lawyer in the Okanogan County Area

Hey everyone

Well I have posted on several other forums I am on to no avail so I figured I would try here as well. Last weekend I got a ticket on Highway 97 in Okanogan county. Within minutes I called Jag but unfortunately he didnt want to come out that far (and I can't blame him, it's a long way out there). Jag did however refer me to another lawyer closer to the area, but he too didnt want to travel out there. From there I have just been getting referred to lawyer after lawyer with not much luck.

Anyways, I was hoping someone on here might know of someone. I've even tried browsing online lawyer databases without luck.

I am thinking I might have to just end up paying the fine and getting that nasty mark on my record (which is currently spotless, thanks Jag )

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it.

Old 09-06-2008, 07:09 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I've used Mike Lynch years ago for something unrelated to traffic matters, and he was very good. You may want to call him and see if he does the work or has a referral. All the attorneys in that area are either in Omak or Okanogan. Another option is to call John Eltringham and see if he can do it even though he's in the Bothell area.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:23 PM
deafboy has a spectacular aura aboutdeafboy has a spectacular aura aboutdeafboy has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the advice...

I finally found someone in the area that deals with traffic issues, not sure if he is any good but at this point I dont think I have much of a choice and I dont think my case is too hard so we'll see.

Anyone ever hear of a Mark Carroll?

Again, I really appreciate the post TommyJames

Old 09-12-2008, 12:07 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
i'll check with a cousin over there and let you know

Old 09-12-2008, 09:27 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I don't know him. Never used him but was told a guy by the name of Robert Flock is in Okanagon and is a "Mean little bulldog lawyer"

that's a local reference anyway....

Old 09-12-2008, 09:36 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
buy the judge a new banjo... case closed

Old 09-12-2008, 10:05 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PJS
buy the judge a new banjo... case closed
Shotgun

Old 09-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Well unfortunately I couldnt find anyone that was decent over there...so I just ended up paying the ticket.

so much for a clean record, oh well, theres a first for everything.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Old 09-13-2008, 09:47 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
You should have asked for a deferral. If the judge agrees, they defer you ticket for one year - if you have no other violations, they drop the charge.

Old 09-13-2008, 10:08 PM
I used my deferral on my first ticket (about 4-5 years ago)

Old 09-14-2008, 12:18 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
I thought a deferral could be reused? Correct me here.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:40 AM
I believe you can reuse that privilege every 7 years.