Speed Cameras I5 Construction Zone

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 01:22 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
^ No I think Steve ment that there will be 23 more locations with Red light Cameras...

Old 09-08-2008, 01:29 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
ok, I'm fine with that. thanks

Old 09-08-2008, 05:49 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
The red light cameras don't bother me to much. The damn things are set to be a royal pain here in FW. I STOPPED, and when I pulled away to turn the thing flashed me (had no plates on at the time because the car was brand new, so a big middle finger to them there).

It's just another step that has everyone saying; "Well, if you're obeying the law you have nothing to fear," and yet for some reason I still don't feel better about it.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Boxster Boy is infamous around these parts
At least in CA. You are supposed to stop for 2 seconds. Therefore if you are not in the frame for 2 seconds it will take your photo. A great way to back up traffic and make money. They don't bother me too much because I make it a point not to run red lights. However light timing tends to change, yellows get shorter and other things to raise revenue. I've seen it happen before. It's a pity.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:30 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Yellow = Downshift and FLOOR IT

Old 09-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Looney2N is infamous around these parts
Thanks..................

By the way, any of you going to the "Arrive and Drive" this Saturday. They are meeting at Elmers and departing at 9am.

I will be in town on business and am looking for a right seat ride...........the rental car just won't hack it

Old 09-11-2008, 01:18 AM
^?

Arrive and drive?

Old 09-11-2008, 08:53 AM
Looney2N is infamous around these parts
It's a Portland PCA thing..........I think.

Old 09-11-2008, 04:59 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
The closest Elmers I could think of was Jantzen Beach...but I kept thinking you were talking about Seattle. Now it makes more sense =)