Speed Cameras I5 Construction Zone

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 10:28 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Speed Cameras I5 Construction Zone

Just a heads up... I travel to Portland a couple times a month and I saw this link on F-chat... thought it might be helpful to a few of you.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ingcamera.html

Old 09-06-2008, 11:29 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
thanks for the heads up. =) "good lookin' out" as they say.

Old 09-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Evader is infamous around these parts
Kick ****.....thanks for the heads up....I pass through that way twice weekly.

Old 09-06-2008, 08:59 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I guess if it's in a construction zone I'm already going to be behaving myself...

Although I-5 from Seattle to Portland seems to always be in some state of repair.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:36 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
wait until they make $1000 every 30 seconds... then the speed cameras will be everywhere... Gregoire simply will not be able to help herself...

Old 09-07-2008, 03:12 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Seriously... I sure hope they aren't placed everywhere.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:15 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I just don't like the fact that they're mobile.

If they were in fixed locations, they could be dealt with. Great Brittan has a ton of speed cameras and you can buy road atlases which have their locations marked.

That said, it sure would take some of the fun out of driving.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:35 AM
PJS
Originally Posted by StorminS4
I just don't like the fact that they're mobile.

If they were in fixed locations, they could be dealt with. Great Brittan has a ton of speed cameras and you can buy road atlases which have their locations marked.

That said, it sure would take some of the fun out of driving.
they are coming for sure... some states already have them (arizona)... and they make so much money. I think the construction zone cameras will be the "appetizer".... for our state government... then they will plan the feast.

Old 09-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Ugh... All I want to do is get from point A to point B having as much fun as is sanely possible.

I think you're dead right PJS. FW just got on the red light camera bandwagon and the damn things even measure whether or not you come to a dead stop before making a right. And it's picky...

Old 09-07-2008, 06:52 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Went through this area today. Saw the signs but didn't read them. I was going to fast. Better be a good camera to get a picture of me and my license plate because you can't ticket a car. Just a driver. Should be easily fought off without evidence the car didn't have your grandma driving it.

Old 09-07-2008, 08:49 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
We had some friends visiting us from Texas this weekend. They were telling us a story about a friend of theirs who was driving very fast in his car across somewhere in Texas and a couple weeks later he received $3200 worth of speeding tickets in the mail from cameras like this! That would be a bummer.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:38 AM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
I guess I'm fine with it being on I5, but if they start doing that on the back roads, I'm going to drop EMP(electro-magnetic pulse) by every electrical device from the government....

Old 09-08-2008, 10:31 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by StorminS4
Ugh... All I want to do is get from point A to point B having as much fun as is sanely possible.

I think you're dead right PJS. FW just got on the red light camera bandwagon and the damn things even measure whether or not you come to a dead stop before making a right. And it's picky...
Yesterday I was turning right on to Pac hwy off of 320th st and that thing flashed so I guess I'll have to wait and see if a ticket shows up in the mail...

Old 09-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Red Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the rough
Ceasar,
You should know better, you're in the insurance business!
Fortunately for you, the first 30days are just trial run. Federal Way goes live Oct 1st.
Also 23 morer locations are coming within the next 9 months

Old 09-08-2008, 01:05 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
^ WHAT?! Are you saying there will be 23 more speed cameras on I5?! AWH, HELL NO!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Speed Cameras I5 Construction Zone