F/S Bendpak 4 Post Lift

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 02:56 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I am interested in the lift, but I was kidding about the going home, getting money etc...

we'll see, but it will be a tough sell IF it even fits with modifying the garage door etc...

thanks for offering it here Garee...

Old 09-12-2008, 03:06 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PJS
I am interested in the lift, but I was kidding about the going home, getting money etc...

we'll see, but it will be a tough sell IF it even fits with modifying the garage door etc...

thanks for offering it here Garee...
You and I are so much alike with us having to sell our wives on our stuff.

I'm pretty sure if will fit it my garage. I have measured for other lifts, but just need to confirm on this one. And yes, the wife needs to say yes as well.

I do call my new project car her car now, so maybe that will help with convincing her to go for it.

Garee, bwtween PJ and I, I think you may have something here. Hope all is well with you. And what's the status on the car hunt for you?

Old 09-12-2008, 03:46 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Just don't introduce your wife to PJ while his wife is at the spa. I introduce PJ and Amy during the Italian Concourse and first thing out of PJ's mouth is, oh "I sent my wife off to the spa for the afternoon to give her the day off". Great way to set expectations buddy! Thanks allot!

Old 09-12-2008, 03:49 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Just don't introduce your wife to PJ while his wife is at the spa. I introduce PJ and Amy during the Italian Concourse and first thing out of PJ's mouth is, oh "I sent my wife off to the spa for the afternoon to give her the day off". Great way to set expectations buddy! Thanks allot!
still new at being married...
lesson learned

Old 09-12-2008, 03:56 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Before I read this, I just offered to send my wife to the spa for half the day tomorrow. Been married 6 years.

Old 09-12-2008, 04:00 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^damn....i've been married a year and a half and i haven't SEEN the inside of a spa in a good 3 years! i need to send todd to you two for training! lol!

Old 09-12-2008, 04:01 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by David_J
Before I read this, I just offered to send my wife to the spa for half the day tomorrow. Been married 6 years.
That all good and fine. Just don't brag about sending her to the spa in front of your friends wives!! hehe

Old 09-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
^^damn....i've been married a year and a half and i haven't SEEN the inside of a spa in a good 3 years! i need to send todd to you two for training! lol!
See what you guys just did to Todd! It's hard to stop that ball once it gets a little momentum. Next thing you know our wives will just call each other and go to the spa and when we do buy them a day in the spa they wont even think it is special anymore. We will have to buy a day at the spa in Nappa!!

Sorry you had to see this Todd!

Old 09-12-2008, 04:07 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^rob! remember, i'm trying to teach amy how to drive a stick in your car! oh...and then there was talk of shopping! uh ohhhhhhh! LOL!

hm...maybe i don't get spa days because i am buying things for MY car. we take turns. he gets a mod...then i get one. although, i had to remind him, the ones i get from my sponsors don't count! haha!

Old 09-12-2008, 04:13 PM
PJS
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
That all good and fine. Just don't brag about sending her to the spa in front of your friends wives!! hehe
I said "lesson learned"... stop torturing me

For the record it was a one hour massage... $70 bucks and within walking distance... let's not paint a picture of the full spa day etc...

and easy on the happy ending jokes -- it is my wife we are talking about... I know you all too well...

Old 09-12-2008, 04:20 PM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by PJS
and easy on the happy ending jokes -- it is my wife we are talking about... I know you all too well...
you must be psychic because thats exactly what i was thinking

Old 09-12-2008, 04:38 PM
mglamarche is infamous around these parts
Your Four-Post Lift

Hello Garee,

We spoke together around 3:30 PM, while you were driving to meet a friend. I too live in Bothell, right off 228th (west side of Bothell/Everett Hwy). Please call me when you are at home so I can take a look at your lift. Thank you.

Michael

Originally Posted by gareeb
My Fiancee and I are finished.
Does anyone want a Bendpak HD-9ST
I'll let it go for 1600.00
It has a 9,000lb lifting capacity.
The condition is excellent.
It is setup for 110v so all you have to do is plug it in.
Look here for specs.
I need to get rid of this fast as I want to be moved by the end of month.
http://www.bendpak.com/products/auto...fts/hd-9st.php
Give me a call if you like
206-923-8986

Old 09-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Checking in from Bothell here too. I am also right off 228th =)

Old 09-12-2008, 04:54 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
This thread gave me one of the best entertainment in ages. Thanks for the laughs guys.

Old 09-13-2008, 02:28 PM
gareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud of
Since there only seems to be tire kickers, lowballers and people not following through. I have decided to keep the lift for my next house.
Thanks for the inquiries.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S Bendpak 4 Post Lift