Oct 1 Proformance Lapping Day

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by speedneed

after installing an LSD,doing the brakes and ordering new set of tires(overnight) i've called PROFORMANCE TRYING TO SCHEDULE lapping day they a having on wednesday oct. 1st....weather is going to be nice(and they have spaces left)
well...don called me back..and basically said that i need to go and do school again($600), before i can drive in lapping session again-poke-
i did one in 2000...:shrug:..maybe i forgot how to drive since than..and since i drive only viper, nsx, lotus and some smaller insignificant turbo cars every day...just because some a$$..le did crash his corvette lately i feel like they try to take advantage off me...and squiz more $$$$ from another rich guy...-poke-
well...F..K you...performance ...just another stuck-up smart a$$..
there is plenty of tracks around..just little further to drive..
BTW i remember instructors trying to show off in there 700hp race car when i was lapping in 2000...and spinning in the corner...LOL..
embarrassing...rotfl
your remarks that traffic is gonna be moving pretty quick on wednesday make me laugh...mine supercharged elise is plenty quick...
so once more..THANK YOU..and FQ you..opcorn:
very disappointing........
P.S.
you don't know how i drive...you assume i'm not good enough..
"assumption is a mother of all fu..ups"
I will side with Don on this one. you have not lapped in 8 years at Pacific, yet you expect Don to know that you can handle a car out there again? It would be a different story if you have been out there in the last 2 years at least 4+ times, but to take 8 years off, and show up and expect him to NOT be concerned for peoples safety...that to me is not dissapointing. Just because someone spun in a 700hp doesn't mean you are a better driver than they are. that should explain to you that even great drivers out there that KNOW the track still spin.
There is no taking advantage of anyone as I see it, and i know that people that spend time at the track will agree with me. You drive your cars on the street......SO WHAT..that doesn't mean you know how to drive it (to Don who doesn't know and can't SEE what you do). Buck up and spend the cash...or heck drive the 2 hours each way to Portland and pay for your track day and coach (they are WAY more strict as I have been told) and enjoy it down there.

All i see is Don protecting everyone around the track and you as the driver....and you are not happy because maybe your ego got hurt

ALSO: I stopped by and said hello to everyone!! great day at the track. Some great cars there (white 997 GT2, new M3) and great to see Will, larry, Brian, PJ and the ATOM boys!!

Old 10-01-2008, 06:27 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
And... Missed it. Spent the whole effin day working. Ugh...

Old 10-01-2008, 06:37 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
ATOM boys?

Old 10-01-2008, 07:07 PM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
oh well...maybe i did overreact a little bit in the heat of the moment....
no big deal..i just wanted to go..my busy schedule is killing my fun...
if i survive between SUVs 'til next year....i'll see you all there..

p.s.
my apologies to all offended..

Old 10-01-2008, 08:33 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
It was a great event ! I had a very good time on the track ! It was nice talking to Larry, Bruce, PJ, Brian, Rob, Doug, Don, Wes...... ! I will post some pictures soon !

Old 10-01-2008, 10:41 PM
brendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond repute
great day out there today! i am sure i'm not alone thinking i "got away" with one regarding the weather. it was cool looking down approaching turns 4/5 and seeing all the leaves on the side of the track. great fall day....

anyhoo, i have some video of PJ passing me that i'll destroy unless somebody pays me. i wish i had the presence of mind to narrate the situation and say things like, "wow, after 54 laps, i've GOT to slow down and let this guy go past me. "

i keep playing it in reverse.

seriously, the video worked very well - i use a flip video player with a mount on the windshield. i can expand further if you like. i'll post something somewhere...

b

Old 10-01-2008, 11:19 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
^^^What were you driving? I took lots of pics so I am sure you I have some of you. I will try to get through them in the next couple days...

PJ was fast tho =)

Old 10-01-2008, 11:47 PM
brendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond repute
i'm in a silver C2S # 17

Old 10-02-2008, 07:57 AM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
i had a great time and it was nice to see familiar faces.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by brendo
i'm in a silver C2S # 17
Nice to meet you Brandon (spelling i hope is right)

Old 10-02-2008, 12:38 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Finally a track day with some 6speeders!
Great day!
Brendan, William, Larry, Brian, Bruce, Rob, Daryl -- great seeing all of you... tough to talk to every one there but glad you all made it.

Larry -- that AM is just a spectacularly beautiful car...

Old 10-02-2008, 03:34 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
I didn't take a lot of pictures ! We got a lot of track time yesterday !

Last edited by lpm 505; 10-02-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:37 PM

Old 10-02-2008, 05:58 PM
I watched this guy come in a few times (he parked near PJ) but everytime he parked he locked and rolled up his windows...I think he was paranoid at the track

Old 10-02-2008, 06:25 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brucem
I watched this guy come in a few times (he parked near PJ) but everytime he parked he locked and rolled up his windows...I think he was paranoid at the track
The guy with the Ariel Atom did the same thing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Oct 1 Proformance Lapping Day