Calling all Seattle male fashionistas...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 01:46 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Calling all Seattle male fashionistas...

I am hosting a very exclusive event at my house next week for Michael Toschi and his new line of footwear and leather goods.

http://toschi.com/vecchia-mano

Some of you guys may know this designer from his incredibly cool carbon fiber/leather belts and wallets.

Attendance is extremely limited. We only have a few spots left so I thought I'd extend the opportunity to my friends on the 6. There is a considerable price to attend (of which I'm not making anything) but you will receive a pair of custom crafted handmade shoes and an experience involving some great food and some great people.

If you are interested, please send me your email via PM and I will get you more information.

Last edited by silversurfer; 11-04-2008 at 01:48 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
I ahve seen his items and i will say they are amazing!! Is knick coming up for this Ben?

Old 11-04-2008, 06:40 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Yup, Knick will be in attendance.

Old 11-04-2008, 07:03 PM
beegee is infamous around these parts
I have a pair of the Onda driving loafers and they are awesome. Their HQ is right down the street from my house

Old 11-05-2008, 01:52 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I am a fan of the Carbon Fiber Toschi belt.

Old 11-05-2008, 03:52 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Boy! I have to bite my tongue on this thread....

Old 11-06-2008, 11:55 AM
ronin is infamous around these parts
and the price of admission is...? (drumroll, please)

Old 11-06-2008, 12:00 PM
saintv90 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ronin
and the price of admission is...? (drumroll, please)
If you have to ask...

Old 11-06-2008, 12:15 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a great opportunity for that metrosexual make over boyzzz..

Old 11-06-2008, 12:28 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Best of luck on the event. The link doesn't seem to work? Is it just me?

maybe the link "knows" that I have the fashion sense of a dung beetle and is thus preventing me from getting within 2mb of this event?