let the "redistribution" begin

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 11:56 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
i'd sure the hell like it to get distributed the people's way rather than over seas in tanks, trains and humvies.
RPM got it right on. The most intelligent one wins. That's nice. If his cabinet has the same intellect we have a shot of pulling out of a dismal near future.

Tax breaks we don't need. Tax breaks are needed for the middle and bottom classes. Give the families a break that can't afford gas and food and rent in the same month. I'll do just fine not getting my 100k per million made tax break that Mccain's Republican right side wanted to give THEMSELVES and us. Cutting the top bracket back to 25% would have been criminal unless the souls that only make 30-80k a year don't pay any taxes at all.

The best man won last night. I hope our country ends up digging out of the worst rut we've been in since 1930.

So Ruskie don't expect your R8 unless you throw it in on one of your Change Orders

anyone expecting a tax break from either side with trillions of national debt was living in a dream world anyway.

Big gov't is here to stay so quit complaining about it and remember it wasn't long ago the top bracket paid 80% taxes but they had a few write-offs.
did you vote for Gregoire too?

Old 11-06-2008, 11:31 PM
Grouse is infamous around these parts

Old 11-06-2008, 11:56 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ronin
remeber, the same can be done with Obama material ten times over. the only reason why you're laughing at McCain is because that's all the media focused on. I can cut-and-paste video from anyone to make them look like a complete idiot
You didn't have to cut and paste anything out of Mccain's mouth to make him look stupid. Forest Gump said it best, " Stupid is as Stupid Does" He is a puppet like Bush and would have continued down the exact same path.

No PJ I voted to get rid of Gregoire. Lessor of two evils I wasn't a huge fan of Rossi either. I've given up worrying about our Gov. Washington State is typically Democratic and I'm not moving anywhere so I'll live with it for now.

Funny how Blue this country looks around the perimeter and how Red this country was down the (no IQ) middle and south. Looks like the educated are starting to vote Democratic for President.

Read the 7th post of this thread. It's interesting who voted for Obama
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...#post138172657

Obama was and is the most intelligent hands down. The right man won.

Old 11-07-2008, 12:00 AM
Grouse is infamous around these parts
Groan.

Old 11-07-2008, 10:44 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I voted to get rid of Gregoire.
well at least you are not totally insane

Just kidding -- I posted this thread in jest... I do not want to ruin our car fun with politcal bs...

some like one side, some like the other...

Oh well - what is done is done and I can hardly wait to see what the future holds -- do you think Obama's meeting with Cuban leaders will be on pay per view?

Old 11-07-2008, 11:22 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I just want some Cuban sticks to smoke =)