let the "redistribution" begin

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 10:14 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
let the "redistribution" begin

like the title says - in light of the glorious presidential election, please let the redistribution begin immediately...

I am looking for an RSA and an F-car... when can I expect them?

Old 11-04-2008, 10:25 PM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
you'll give first...then receive

Old 11-04-2008, 11:01 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
I already got my reparation check. Bought a 'Slade on some 24s with a bumpin' system. Get me a grill and chain, not going pay my baby momma ****. **** that noise

Old 11-05-2008, 10:01 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
I already got my reparation check. Bought a 'Slade on some 24s with a bumpin' system. Get me a grill and chain, not going pay my baby momma ****. **** that noise
whoa dude... that post could easily be miscontrued...

Old 11-05-2008, 10:58 AM
Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !
I'm just waiting for my mortgage to be paid off for me. A new car would be good too.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:09 PM
19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry PJ, no RSA or even anything in red. I don’t think much is going to change in our tax bracket! Hopefully our global image of being such a bunch of cowboys that do as they please, that would be a welcomed change. Maybe I can go to Canada now and say proudly I'm from the good old USA without being persecuted! The more important state and congressional issues are ignored by just about ever media outlet as usual. Did our HOV lanes get opened up or not? One thing I will say is I am honestly a little bit proud of the US now. It was not an election decided by race, sex, slandering or really even politics. Inelegance prevailed! Im not into politics, and its not my intention to insult anyone's party but.... Obama showed more charisma and proved he has the aptitude that should be prerequisite for running a country. The outtakes from Mc clown gave Comedy Central a lot of good material. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. I am going to miss watching the show "Little Bush" from time to time. I think W deserves a brake though. I didn’t like him as a president and judging from his popularity rating I'm not the only one. But I have to give it to him, he definitely has to have tough skin to take all of that, and that's the first nice thing I've said about him! The president is typically just a face for America as the cabinet and other supporters are really the brain trust allowed to run the show. For some reason I think that this time, things are different. Either that or all of those TV adds I've be subjected to are starting to kick in.

Look what you did! I hate politics! Especially having it be debated by everyone around me for the past 6 months! Even down at Starbucks! And DC is only fun to visit for sight seeing! Thankfully after the heat dies down for a year or two we might get a few weeks where it isn't shoved down our throats before it starts again.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:25 PM
PJS
I think it is cute that you are proud of America

Old 11-05-2008, 06:51 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PJS
whoa dude... that post could easily be miscontrued...
I'm just joking around....

Old 11-05-2008, 08:18 PM
PJS
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
I'm just joking around....
I know... just do not want anyone to get the wrong idea... it's all good

Old 11-05-2008, 11:07 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I'll start with an R8... who's going to "distribute" it my way?

Old 11-05-2008, 11:57 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
i'd sure the hell like it to get distributed the people's way rather than over seas in tanks, trains and humvies.
RPM got it right on. The most intelligent one wins. That's nice. If his cabinet has the same intellect we have a shot of pulling out of a dismal near future.

Tax breaks we don't need. Tax breaks are needed for the middle and bottom classes. Give the families a break that can't afford gas and food and rent in the same month. I'll do just fine not getting my 100k per million made tax break that Mccain's Republican right side wanted to give THEMSELVES and us. Cutting the top bracket back to 25% would have been criminal unless the souls that only make 30-80k a year don't pay any taxes at all.

The best man won last night. I hope our country ends up digging out of the worst rut we've been in since 1930.

So Ruskie don't expect your R8 unless you throw it in on one of your Change Orders

anyone expecting a tax break from either side with trillions of national debt was living in a dream world anyway.

Big gov't is here to stay so quit complaining about it and remember it wasn't long ago the top bracket paid 80% taxes but they had a few write-offs.

Old 11-06-2008, 12:06 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
i'd sure the hell like it to get distributed the people's way rather than over seas in tanks, trains and humvies.
RPM got it right on. The most intelligent one wins. That's nice. If his cabinet has the same intellect we have a shot of pulling out of a dismal near future.

Tax breaks we don't need. Tax breaks are needed for the middle and bottom classes. Give the families a break that can't afford gas and food and rent in the same month. I'll do just fine not getting my 100k per million made tax break that Mccain's Republican right side wanted to give THEMSELVES and us. Cutting the top bracket back to 25% would have been criminal unless the souls that only make 30-80k a year don't pay any taxes at all.

The best man won last night. I hope our country ends up digging out of the worst rut we've been in since 1930.

So Ruskie don't expect your R8 unless you throw it in on one of your Change Orders

anyone expecting a tax break from either side with trillions of national debt was living in a dream world anyway.

Big gov't is here to stay so quit complaining about it and remember it wasn't long ago the top bracket paid 80% taxes but they had a few write-offs.
All well said, Mark! I was only joking about the R8, unless someone wants to just give me one out of the goodness of their hearts.

Old 11-06-2008, 10:36 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
All well said, Mark! I was only joking about the R8, unless someone wants to just give me one out of the goodness of their hearts.
Don't get me wrong V I'm all for Change orders

Old 11-06-2008, 11:06 AM
^^ That is one of my favorite pictures, Mark! It's an inspiration.

Last edited by CrazyRuskie; 11-06-2008 at 11:10 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:53 AM
ronin is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 19000rpm
Obama showed more charisma and proved he has the aptitude that should be prerequisite for running a country. The outtakes from Mc clown gave Comedy Central a lot of good material. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.
remeber, the same can be done with Obama material ten times over. the only reason why you're laughing at McCain is because that's all the media focused on. I can cut-and-paste video from anyone to make them look like a complete idiot

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: let the "redistribution" begin