Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 09:04 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a great time!

Old 03-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like I am going to Whistler the weekend of the 14th with a friend. If anyone wants to go let me know and we can do a ski trip weekend.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:42 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Looks like I am going to Whistler the weekend of the 14th with a friend. If anyone wants to go let me know and we can do a ski trip weekend.
Cool. Do you have enough room in your rig to haul our 3 kids. They are easy to work with on the ski hill. Caryl and I could use a weekend without them. So that weekend works well for me. The big one eats a lot so bring a little extra cash it's kind of like having 4 kids actually at the feeding times. The two small ones ski very well together and won't be an issue. I'd recommend putting them in lessons for at least 1 day to give yourself a little freedom on the hill. The big one snowboards so its best to put him into lessons for the entire weekend. Let me know when and where to drop them. oh ya the middle one is allergic to peanuts

Old 03-02-2009, 09:55 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Mark, you crack me up!

Josh I'd have loved to join you but I leave for Europe on the 13th. Maybe we can go again when I get back?

Old 03-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Sure Mark I will give you a weekend away from the kids as long as I get 6 months with the Scud or GT3RS (with the car and the keys). Oh and the keys to the place over at sun valley for a weekend. But yea sure I can take them.

Jason you poor poor thing Europe or Whistler tough choice for a guy that just got back from another ski trip. I will not loose much sleep for you man. I am kidding though we will definably hit it up when you get back. Make sure to take plenty of pictures (like I needed to say that.)

Yea it is amazing how much better of a skier I am now that I have had Lasik and my glasses do not fog up under my goggles.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Next winter I might have to have one of you pros give me lessons. The one experience I had snowboarding was at Tahoe and it was not a good one

Old 03-03-2009, 06:38 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I taught private lessons during college, it was a great way to earn extra cash. I even have an extra board and bindings or two laying around the house, so I'm more than willing to volunteer.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StorminS4
I taught private lessons during college, it was a great way to earn extra cash. I even have an extra board and bindings or two laying around the house, so I'm more than willing to volunteer.
Only thing, there can be no cameras during the lessons and you must submit to the MiB memory eraser because its pretty horrible haha. I think I lasted 5 minutes and fell 3 times. Also managed to have the lift hit me in the head haha damn its hard getting off a lift with a board!

Old 03-03-2009, 07:59 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I think I lasted 5 minutes and fell 3 times. !
We don't want to hear about your sex life RB..

Old 03-03-2009, 08:09 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
We don't want to hear about your sex life RB..

hehehe!

Old 03-03-2009, 08:15 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
^^^I agree Jody, they are funny.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:44 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Only thing, there can be no cameras during the lessons and you must submit to the MiB memory eraser because its pretty horrible haha. I think I lasted 5 minutes and fell 3 times. Also managed to have the lift hit me in the head haha damn its hard getting off a lift with a board!
That's why we all wear helmets now.

Can I at least use my super telephoto lenses to videotape/photo you from a distance? I'll be discreet I promise.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:47 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
jason....
i've SEEN that lens of yours! i think you could snap pictures of life on mars with that thing! haha!

Old 03-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
jason....
i've SEEN that lens of yours! i think you could snap pictures of life on mars with that thing! haha!
Oh yeah, you took these pictures too

Old 03-03-2009, 08:57 PM
^^i remember when someone at that autox meet thought you were there representing sports illustrated! they asked me "whoa! look at that lens! is he here from S.I?" lol!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow