Local 2 Post Lift Installers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 11:18 AM
killerbee is infamous around these parts
Local 2 Post Lift Installers

In an attempt to stop lying under the cars I am investigating installing a 2 post lift in the garage. I would prefer not doing the install myself as I suspect that it involves reinforcing the concrete under both posts. Regardless, any local installers that you can recommend would be appreciated.

Old 12-09-2008, 11:23 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
We used shop technologies for our 2 post lift installs.

John

Old 12-14-2008, 11:13 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
i used Northwest Sales Group out of Seattle. They only installed my 3 four post lifts but Bill I'm sure does all types. Great guy and is true to his time frames and pricing.

Old 12-14-2008, 10:51 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
i used Northwest Sales Group out of Seattle. They only installed my 3 four post lifts but Bill I'm sure does all types. Great guy and is true to his time frames and pricing.
Do your lifts have jack stands the ones shown on their website?

Old 12-14-2008, 11:20 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
i've got jack stands on two of my three. don't know why. don't see myself actually using it

Old 12-14-2008, 11:39 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Help to remove the wheels

Old 12-23-2008, 01:08 AM
slidingk1 is infamous around these parts
I would pass on a two post lift something about them just don't sit right with me for home use get a 4 post lift. There are other options that don't require too much custom work to get installed in your garage. They run on both 110v and 220v and work very well. There are those that come with dollies so you can wheel it out and detail the bottom of your car too. To make it so you can take off wheels some have add on arms that go up on your jacking points. I like these style of lifts cause they are multifunction. Allowing you to work on your car below and used too get that extra parking spot . Mind you that the garage itself has to have enough vertical space to fit one. Lowest clearance seems to be about 9feet.
http://www.revolutionlifts.com/RFP9.asp
http://www.americanautomotiveequipme...-Lifts-s/8.htm
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...se=&lang=en-US Yes Costco even sells them!!!

Old 12-24-2008, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by slidingk1
I would pass on a two post lift something about them just don't sit right with me for home use get a 4 post lift. There are other options that don't require too much custom work to get installed in your garage. They run on both 110v and 220v and work very well. There are those that come with dollies so you can wheel it out and detail the bottom of your car too. To make it so you can take off wheels some have add on arms that go up on your jacking points. I like these style of lifts cause they are multifunction. Allowing you to work on your car below and used too get that extra parking spot . Mind you that the garage itself has to have enough vertical space to fit one. Lowest clearance seems to be about 9feet.
http://www.revolutionlifts.com/RFP9.asp
http://www.americanautomotiveequipme...-Lifts-s/8.htm
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...se=&lang=en-US Yes Costco even sells them!!!

My revolutions need 10'6" for safe install but I've seen a lot of them and the revolution seems to be very strong, beefy and easy to install. Worth the extra bucks over the cheaper much smaller versions