Funny Video-How Seattle Deals with Snow!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 04:49 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Funny Video-How Seattle Deals with Snow!

this is funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P9G7...&feature=email

Have fun in the Snow NW!

Old 12-21-2008, 05:31 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, I haven't seen that in years. That about sums up most drivers in our area.

I'm getting sick of these idiots with summer tires on their rear wheel drive cars. Almost as bad as the 4WD/AWD idiots who think that their cars are unstoppable just because 4 tires are powered.

Old 12-21-2008, 06:18 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Thank god for my Jeep. It goes great but stopping on ice can be a issue.

Old 12-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Jeffxxx is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by David_J
Almost as bad as the 4WD/AWD idiots who think that their cars are unstoppable just because 4 tires are powered.
No joke. That's the reply I get from all my friends, "I've got 4 wheel drive", "I've got an Audi". Well good luck driving on ice.

Old 12-21-2008, 07:23 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
i thought this one was much better.. now neither of these video's are from Seattle as stated. Greta's is from Maryland. this one is coverage from portland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGnOHg8KU_I

Old 12-21-2008, 08:31 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Funny Bruce. Was that you down there in the dark van?

Old 12-21-2008, 10:13 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
The first guy must have been Josh, looked like his Jeep.

I just got back from the store, let me tell you, the idiots are out in force right now. Saw a Subaru doing donuts in the parking lot with 2 police officers watching him. Brilliant. Just measured the snow outside, sitting at 9 1/4 inches in my backyard.

Old 12-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
So David how do the cops like your new Subi?

Old 12-21-2008, 10:24 PM
McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !
The first guy must have been Josh, looked like his Jeep.

I just got back from the store, let me tell you, the idiots are out in force right now. Saw a Subaru doing donuts in the parking lot with 2 police officers watching him. Brilliant. Just measured the snow outside, sitting at 9 1/4 inches in my backyard.
Haha, I would definitely be the guy doing the donuts. Not in a Subie, but my (unstoppable, argh) Jeep Cherokee.

Old 12-21-2008, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
So David how do the cops like your new Subi?
LOL. I wish it was me. I don't even have mine at the house. I was doing donuts today, but in the neighborhood with my ATV.

I was giving one of my neighbors rides back up our hill after he was snowboarding down it today. Praying the cops wouldn't drive by the main road and see.

Old 12-21-2008, 10:31 PM
Just a boxster?
The cops could not get up your street bro. Hell that is the reason I have not been invited over right?

I have been control drifting around corners just for a little fun. The extra 500 lbs I put in back sure helps a bit.

Old 12-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
The cops could not get up your street bro. Hell that is the reason I have not been invited over right?

I have been control drifting around corners just for a little fun. The extra 500 lbs I put in back sure helps a bit.
The cops have 1 SUV, they are too busy with getting people out of ditches, they don't care about me right now.

I told you to come over the other day on Facebook. You have been missing out. Grab your gear, head on over.

Here's a pic of what my truck looked like this morning, it is way worse now over here.

This this is a beast out there.

Old 12-22-2008, 08:12 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
LOL. I wish it was me. I don't even have mine at the house. I was doing donuts today, but in the neighborhood with my ATV.

I was giving one of my neighbors rides back up our hill after he was snowboarding down it today. Praying the cops wouldn't drive by the main road and see.
I was riding my snowmobile around the neighborhood yesterday also hoping that the cops wouldn't come around. I don't think they'd be able to catch me though. I got a lot of WTF stares from people around the neighborhood. At the holiday party later that day, my neighbors all came up to me asking if that was me. Some even asked if they could get a ride too.

Old 12-22-2008, 08:14 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Brucem
i thought this one was much better.. now neither of these video's are from Seattle as stated. Greta's is from Maryland. this one is coverage from portland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGnOHg8KU_I

I remember that video and I think that video was actually filmed in Portland originally. Not sure why it says "King 5" on it...here's the original video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0mfpiCfjDM

Old 12-22-2008, 09:25 AM
I love this video. Another AWD Audi with summer tires thinking he can drive in snow.

http://www.komonews.com/home/video/3...?video=pop&t=a

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Funny Video-How Seattle Deals with Snow!