White on White Gemballa Cabrio

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 11:11 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
Mark -- seriously... top down, Kidder water ski sticking out, blasting depeche mode, flock of seagull haircut, rollin' thru Canterwood... I can just see it now... maybe a neon billabong visor and some vuarnet sunglasses
It could be your own personal time machine.

You have the 50s hot rods, 90s RSA, multiple new cars... you need to cover the 80s...

Just kidding of course...

seriously did anyone look at that exhaust? it is brilliant
You are getting me excited about the 80's if you would have mentioned "men without hats" I'm in. I'm missing a lot of the years. I've got 30's,40's,60's and 90's covered only. 50's, 70's, 80's I don't have room for. I've ordered that exhaust for the RS America it's very trendy.
But seriously this is a funky exhaust PJ that Gemballa has nothing on this one

Old 12-30-2008, 11:40 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
^
looks like the umbilical cord

I assume that is to get past noise restrictions in CA

your collection has so many holes in it... I am not even sure it can be called a collection

by the way, not only does the gemballa come with a die cast model of itself, but there is a little baggie of empty coke vials in the glovebox for posterity

Old 12-30-2008, 11:47 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
i was in again until i noticed that the die cast model has red interior. crap it doesn't even match.

that crazy exhaust was for a race at Laguna Seca on a off weekend from the Cup Stop. Worst money I ever spent. Should have just lifted at the noise restriction and risked it.

Old 12-30-2008, 11:49 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
You have to be color blind to tolerate a car that white.

Old 12-30-2008, 11:52 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
i was in again until i noticed that the die cast model has red interior. crap it doesn't even match.
that can be fixed with white out... don't be ridiculous... in fact "wht out" would be a great vanity plate for your new ride!

I do not even want to know what you paid for that exhaust... but that is certainly garage wall art if you still have it...

Old 12-30-2008, 11:52 AM
PJS
Originally Posted by vincentdds
You have to be color blind to tolerate a car that white.
if you are colorblind, that car might be invisible

Old 12-30-2008, 12:06 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
So PJ you been posting a lot of cars lately. Are you shopping or helping us shop?

Old 12-30-2008, 12:27 PM
PJS
So PJ you been posting a lot of cars lately. Are you shopping or helping us shop?
not shopping at all... just always looking and posting the interesting ones... also trying to liven up the NW section with some "car ****" and give alternatives to puppies, spotted, Jag is my hero threads...

I have no reason to shop... I am very happy with what I have
(I had to go through a 12 step program to be able to say that )

Sure there are lots of cars I would like to have, but I am married, and the economy is in the toilet and I am not immune to that...

Now is a great time to be buying if you can... there are great deals out there... especially on forklifts

Old 12-30-2008, 12:35 PM
No complain here as long as it's about car related.
Btw Jags should buy ice cream next year instead of Mark. Oh wait these two may be working together?

Old 12-31-2008, 09:49 AM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
i like slant nose regardless...

Old 12-31-2008, 09:51 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
No complain here as long as it's about car related.
Btw Jags should buy ice cream next year instead of Mark. Oh wait these two may be working together?
So that's why I got a ticket. Mark getting pulled over might have just been for show. They might have the WSP in on this too.

Old 12-31-2008, 12:16 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by detailjohn
Jason, only the best artist to come out of Seattle EVER. Sir Mix-A-Lot
I like Baby's got Back as much as the next guy .... but Sir Mix-a-lot has to wait in line behind Hendrix, Cobain, Vedder, Staley, Cornell for the "best eva" Seattle-area awards.

Admitted though, the good Knight *is* the best *rap* artist to hail from this region

Old 12-31-2008, 12:22 PM
PJS
Uhhhh anyone ever hear of Kenny G
FTW
Game Ova

Old 12-31-2008, 01:29 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by PJS
FTW
Game Ova

oh stop

Old 12-31-2008, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by PJS
FTW
Game Ova

I was going to mention kenny g as well. i don't like the music at all but he is definately much larger $$$ wise than Sir Mix ever thought of being.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: White on White Gemballa Cabrio