White on White Gemballa Cabrio

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 04:54 PM
Turbo GT is a jewel in the roughTurbo GT is a jewel in the roughTurbo GT is a jewel in the roughTurbo GT is a jewel in the rough
Mix A Lot

I have been to his house and driven the the car - i felt like Don Johnson

Old 12-31-2008, 05:53 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I was going to mention kenny g as well. i don't like the music at all but he is definately much larger $$$ wise than Sir Mix ever thought of being.
You don't like Kenny G.???
Those costly BenchMark stereo systems you got in your cars are missing out to some great elevator music.

Old 01-03-2009, 11:06 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
You don't like Kenny G.???
Those costly BenchMark stereo systems you got in your cars are missing out to some great elevator music.
Well send me a cassette tape from your collection and I'll try him out in them

Old 01-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
not shopping at all... just always looking and posting the interesting ones... also trying to liven up the NW section with some "car ****" and give alternatives to puppies, spotted, Jag is my hero threads...

I have no reason to shop... I am very happy with what I have
(I had to go through a 12 step program to be able to say that )

Sure there are lots of cars I would like to have, but I am married, and the economy is in the toilet and I am not immune to that...

Now is a great time to be buying if you can... there are great deals out there... especially on forklifts
PJ, I for one, appreciate the car **** and spirit of this thread. We've already had references to 80's music and Men Without Hats. Winner. Damn, that is a lot of white on that car. Nice find.

Jim

Old 01-04-2009, 10:45 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Busta Rib
PJ, I for one, appreciate the car **** and spirit of this thread. We've already had references to 80's music and Men Without Hats. Winner. Damn, that is a lot of white on that car. Nice find.

Jim
I know another white car I would rather have

Old 01-04-2009, 12:39 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silversurfer
He's wealthier than ever. Still got cars. He bought Barrier's first R8.
LOL. I had the exact same thought run through my head.