New 430 Scuderia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 03:40 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Mark -- when's yours coming in ?

I don't know. my color choice has put it back 6 plus weeks feb build if the color matches.

Old 12-30-2008, 03:40 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I don't know. my color choice has put it back 6 plus weeks feb build if the color matches.
Not white ?! Surely not !? The mind boggles at the possibilities ??! Clues ?

Old 12-30-2008, 03:45 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Not white ?! Surely not !? The mind boggles at the possibilities ??! Clues ?
It's White yes It's white. White not? is my only question. Different color, stripe and rims than yours.

Old 12-30-2008, 03:54 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Congratulation on ordering the new Scuderia can’t wait to see and hear it. The sound of the 599 will never be forgotten.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:01 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
It's White yes It's white. White not? is my only question. Different color, stripe and rims than yours.
So ... Bianco Fuji then ? That will be killer.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:28 PM
michaeldorian is infamous around these partsmichaeldorian is infamous around these parts
Congrats with the trade. Excellent choice. I would have done the same.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:43 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Dang... the Scud IS becoming common here...

Old 12-30-2008, 05:52 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
congrats paul! i'm glad that i got to say farewell to the 599 at mike's house a few weeks ago!

todd and i can't wait to see your new ride! we'll have to get together for another dinner!

Old 12-30-2008, 09:14 PM
S7RR is infamous around these parts
PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS!

Man your driving me crazy, I want to see this car.

Old 12-30-2008, 11:21 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Wow congrats you two on the pick ups.

Old 12-31-2008, 03:10 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Mark's isn't Bianco Fuji.

Congrats, Paul. Looking forward to pics.

Old 12-31-2008, 09:32 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Congrats Paul, I look forward to doing that photoshoot once the weather improves. White and Red should make for a nice combo.

BTW, Mark's Scud will be Carrara White. Only Mark would have the ***** to put a Porsche color on a Ferrari.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by atomic80
Congrats Paul, I look forward to doing that photoshoot once the weather improves. White and Red should make for a nice combo.

BTW, Mark's Scud will be Carrara White. Only Mark would have the ***** to put a Porsche color on a Ferrari.
Yeah, I chatted with Mark yesterday and he told me about his choices. Cojones indeed. I think it's great -- the Carrera white is much brighter white than the Ferrari white. I told him it reminded me of the Spinal Tap scene where they're discussing the album color -- "it poses the question, how much blacker could it be ?" ... and the answer comes back "none. None more black". So Mark's Scuderia will be "none more white".

So, to confirm. My Scuderia is Bianco Avus with Rosso Corsa stripes, black alcantara, red stitching, and the two-layer fabric with red/black. Oh, and red calipers.
Can't believe I paid a total of ten thousand dollars for a stripe; that's three times what I paid for my first car. But it HAD to be done.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:16 AM
Yeah, I chatted with Mark yesterday and he told me about his choices. Cojones indeed. I think it's great -- the Carrera white is much brighter white than the Ferrari white. I told him it reminded me of the Spinal Tap scene where they're discussing the album color -- "it poses the question, how much blacker could it be ?" ... and the answer comes back "none. None more black". So Mark's Scuderia will be "none more white".

So, to confirm. My Scuderia is Bianco Avus with Rosso Corsa stripes, black alcantara, red stitching, and the two-layer fabric with red/black. Oh, and red calipers.
Can't believe I paid a total of ten thousand dollars for a stripe; that's three times what I paid for my first car. But it HAD to be done.
try adding a Porsche Color to a Ferrari your stripe becomes cheap I didn't even ask what my gray stripe will be thanks for telling me. So really the only thing our cars have in common will be Red Calipers and Engine.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:17 AM
.....So really the only thing our cars have in common will be Red Calipers and Engine.
And a ****-eating grin on the guy sat in the left seat!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New 430 Scuderia