New 430 Scuderia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 12:23 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Congrats to the both of you.

Old 12-31-2008, 02:20 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
that sounds like it will be amazing. nice spec'ing.

Old 01-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! We need pics, you can't talk about a new car with out pics!

Old 01-01-2009, 04:28 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
And a ****-eating grin on the guy sat in the left seat!!!
There will be a S.E.G. on the face of anyone in either seat. The 430 Scud is an amazing car. Congrats on the new ride.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:11 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I am sorry -- did I miss the pics Paul?

Does the scuderia come with windshield wipers?

Old 01-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Pics pics pics! I saw the TG episode on the Scud as well (currently On Demand on Comcast). Clarkson was gushing about how Ferrari has returned to its former glory with this one. What, I didn't know they ever lost it.

OT: check out the TG episode about the GT-R. The crew goes to Japan and Clarkson races across the country in the GT-R while Hammond and May take mass transit. It was . Must-see TV.

Old 01-08-2009, 11:55 AM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
FYI: If you don't have Comcast you can pick up the Season Pass of Top Gear Season 11 on iTunes for about $10, its well worth it!

Old 01-08-2009, 03:31 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
stay on topic please -- PICS

I want to see those stripes!

Old 01-08-2009, 03:59 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PJS
stay on topic please -- PICS

I want to see those stripes!
Yes, I want to see those $10k stripes.

When this rain stops, time for a photo shoot.

Old 01-08-2009, 04:39 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I found this example of a F430 Spider (no Scud) in Bianco Avus...is this close but with stripes?

Old 01-08-2009, 05:38 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
I found this example of a F430 Spider (no Scud) in Bianco Avus...is this close but with stripes?
I shall be very disappointed if that is an accurate reflection of the quality of the panel gaps

Car is still sitting at the dealer. I'll pick it up as soon as the weather clears up a bit. There's no fun in picking up a brand-new Ferrari if the roads are ugly...

Old 01-08-2009, 07:07 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
I shall be very disappointed if that is an accurate reflection of the quality of the panel gaps

Car is still sitting at the dealer. I'll pick it up as soon as the weather clears up a bit. There's no fun in picking up a brand-new Ferrari if the roads are ugly...
Wow you've got some self control! I'd be camping inside FoS until I had my car with me if I were you
I hope you take it to the track were it belongs (and maybe invite us to drool while it rips through the corners)

Old 01-08-2009, 07:17 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Congrats, I can't wait to see her!

Old 01-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't believe you. Come on, you didn't really buy it, you just went & looked at it!

Pics, or ban!!

For me to believe you, you must pick me up for a ride!

Old 01-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !
congrats paul!

great seeing you guys the other night.

todd

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New 430 Scuderia