New 430 Scuderia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 11:44 AM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
New 430 Scuderia

It's at the dealership, traded in the 599 (great car, not my cuppa).

Waiting for the roads to clear, sun to come out before picking it up.(So, that would be July then LOL).

Old 12-30-2008, 11:48 AM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Paul. Great pickup.

Old 12-30-2008, 12:04 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
The road is clear now. You have 2 hrs. time frame happy driving Paul.
Oh pic or ban!!

Old 12-30-2008, 12:16 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys! I don't have any pics; will take some when I pick it up.

A photoshoot with Kuzi's rocket sounds like a great idea, and you KNOW that atomic80's attendance is *required* for that!

Old 12-30-2008, 12:18 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Congrats ! What color ?

Old 12-30-2008, 12:19 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Just watched top gear scuderia review last night... very nice Paul!

what color?

Old 12-30-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by lpm 505
Congrats ! What color ?
All I'll say at this point is that the only spec I've seen with the same colors so far has been Felipe Massa (discovered this *subsequent* to specing, and was both annoyed and delighted at the same time that Felipe stole my scheme).

Old 12-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by PJS
Just watched top gear scuderia review last night... very nice Paul!
Cool. That means that my DVR should have it ready for me tonight (I'm assuming you watched it on TV, not over the 'net?)

Old 12-30-2008, 12:31 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Cool. That means that my DVR should have it ready for me tonight (I'm assuming you watched it on TV, not over the 'net?)

I had it on DVR
one of the december episodes
the car is very special (although becoming very common in the NW )

I got a chubby watching the top gear footage... I would take it over a 599 any day...

The stradale and the scuderia are very much my cuppa, junt not my walleta for now...

Congratulations!

Old 12-30-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by PJS
The stradale and the scuderia are very much my cuppa, junt not my walleta for now...
That's what unlimited cheap and easy credit with 120month payment plans are for ! ! ! Oh, wait ....

Old 12-30-2008, 12:37 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like Mor for less. Free delivery and No interest til 2014.

Old 12-30-2008, 12:40 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Definitely prefer the Scud to the 599!

Old 12-30-2008, 01:10 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Congrats Paul... looking forward to seeing the car

Old 12-30-2008, 01:36 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
All I'll say at this point is that the only spec I've seen with the same colors so far has been Felipe Massa (discovered this *subsequent* to specing, and was both annoyed and delighted at the same time that Felipe stole my scheme).
funny i reacted the same way when i heard your choice
so i had to special order a color to be different (stripe always was)

Old 12-30-2008, 03:33 PM
Mark -- when's yours coming in ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New 430 Scuderia