Coffee Getaway

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
Isn't he in jail ??
That's just what public media wants you to believe. He's actually the one that saved the people from the hudson river yesterday

Old 01-16-2009, 10:05 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
That's just what public media wants you to believe. He's actually the one that saved the people from the hudson river yesterday
If the glove don't fit you must acquit.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:11 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gretapass
I have been hearing these pancake stories now for a long time. I think Mark should prove he can really cook pancakes and have us all down for breakfast. I'll even bring the coffee!
lol. i could offer full brunch service and because i don't live in the precious north end I'd truly only get possibly 3 people. Vincent, RB, Bruce do you like leaded or unleaded coffee?

Interesting I should try it and see how many eastsiders ask me to bring all the food and cook somewhere up north.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:13 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
lol. i could offer full brunch service and because i don't live in the precious north end I'd truly only get possibly 3 people. Vincent, RB, Bruce do you like leaded or unleaded coffee?

Interesting I should try it and see how many eastsiders ask me to bring all the food and cook somewhere up north.
I have no problem traveling. I've been to your place a few times now. Nothing is keeping me on the eastside.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:17 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by David_J
I have no problem traveling. I've been to your place a few times now. Nothing is keeping me on the eastside.

Except your talking horrible trash about possibly selling one of the most beautiful cars on the board.... I don't have room for that SEMI Truck you drive.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:22 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey now, not all of us live up north. I just work there.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:28 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Except your talking horrible trash about possibly selling one of the most beautiful cars on the board.... I don't have room for that SEMI Truck you drive.
Don't worry, the car is not going anywhere right now. Besides, I could always bring my beater 944 or my Subaru

Old 01-17-2009, 12:40 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute

Shoot me your address & I'll show up, your only a few miles from my house.

Old 01-17-2009, 01:56 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
alex....thank you so very much planning an event and for picking up the coffee tab for us! also...your new pcar is beautiful!!!

it was a pleasure seeing everyone today. i met some new people and i got to see some of my buddies that i haven't seen in awhile.

i look forward to seeing you all again!

the pictures are on this thread:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...n-coffe-6.html too bad we can't merge two threads in one. =)

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 01-17-2009 at 05:00 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:05 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be seen at your sprawling mansion by the sea for breakfast , lunch or dinner anytime.. BTW we missed your smiling face today.

Old 01-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
alex....thank you so very much planning an event and for picking up the coffee tab for us! also...your new pcar is beautiful!!!

it was a pleasure seeing everyone today. i met some new people and i got to see some of my buddies that i haven't seen in awhile.

i look forward to seeing you all again!

the pictures are on this thread:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...n-coffe-6.html too bad we can't merge two threads in one. =)
IT can be done but it is a dangerous process and there is most likely collateral damage to be had from such an occurence

Old 01-17-2009, 05:30 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute

Mark, I'm not far from you myself. I'd be there

Old 01-17-2009, 07:45 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, we missed you today but I am sure you had a good time making those famous pancakes you keep telling us about. We made it as far south as southcenter today, I think we'd be willing to keep going for a good hot breakfast. It was great fun to see everyone today - what a great turnout. Thanks again Alex for buying us a cup of coffee - pleasure to meet you and your group. Kuzi, your daughter Madison is a jewel! Alex, nice of you to drive all the way up from Salem to meet the gang. Bruce, always a pleasure - sorry we didn't get to talk more. Jody, you are my bud and it is always so nice to see you in person. And of course, Paul's new toy was amazing - and love the color! Great time, see you all again soon.

Last edited by gretapass; 01-17-2009 at 07:51 PM.