Coffee Getaway

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 10:09 AM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
^^hey hey now....we did the december toy drive. that was to exit 272 and then kent. we moved out of our comfort zone.
thats right....south end it scary...

Old 01-03-2009, 10:23 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
lol! nahhhhhhh.....if there is a drive in bumfuhct egypt, i'd go! =)

Old 01-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Jody we should do a brown bag get together say uhmmmmmmmm tomorrow haha I'm itching to get out. Been baby sitting a 3 month old every other day

Ps that way we can do this on the east side then coffee on the good ol peninsula. You know me ill drive all the way up to whole foods just to drive back down with the group

Last edited by Eliseguy; 01-03-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:45 AM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
^^hey hey now....we did the december toy drive. that was to exit 272 and then kent. we moved out of our comfort zone.
SyKart isn't to far south. I'd like to try carting one more time. My last 10 minute session was less than successful. My arms just about dropped off, and I was pretty much punted around the course by everyone else.

Old 01-03-2009, 11:05 AM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
I'm in for sure.

Old 01-03-2009, 11:16 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
come on guys, we always drive over to the Eastside, get out of your comfort zone & see something new. Premium gas is now under $2/g, drive a little.

Old 01-03-2009, 11:18 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I'd prefer the eastsiders that drive their precious little garage queens just stay up there. Alex offers a nice jesture and "EVERY THREAD" somebody from their says let's do it up here. "We are too good" to drive to Pierce County. Get your cars filled up and possibly venture a bit. Just because you guys don't like to put more than 10 gallons a year in your little queens doesn't mean we should drive up there everytime someone gets thirsty.

BTW the we should do this every weekend quote "it's been done and overdone" with the Cars and Coffee from months ago that started on F chat.

As for me Alex I'll just take the Cash instead That way I don't have to pull my cars out into the cold and get them DIRTY

Old 01-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I agree every week is a bit excessive. I think a monthly thing would be nice. That way new members can have a chance to put a face/car with a screen name. Also would allow for alternating meet locations and the allow for ample planning time. Just an idea.. I'm all for free coffee 20 minutes from my house and next weekend works best for me.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:40 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Attending every week can be a bit waring, having the event happen every week on the other hand gives a nice sense of consistency and you never have to wonder 'is it this week?' you just go. Anyway, back on topic. Where are we meeting and when? =) If Alex wants to buy people some warm beverages I'd say he should have the final say!

Old 01-03-2009, 10:08 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mjf

If Alex wants to buy people some warm beverages I'd say he should have the final say!
Have to agree with you on that one..

Old 01-03-2009, 10:24 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
I'm in. And I don't mind driving south. Coffee and Carts sounds good and once a month is just right. As they say in my office, make it happen. Great idea, Alex. Jim

Old 01-04-2009, 01:18 AM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
What a bummer.... I wish I could come up that often.... Why can't more of ya live down here? lol

I think I will try and make this one.... The further south, the better I can't do the 10th, going snowboarding with a group of girls. ;D

And this is going to have to be a good chunk of the day, I'm not driving for 3+hrs for a simple "How do you do?" hahahaha

+1 Oregon!!!!

Old 01-04-2009, 12:33 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in to drive where ever.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:42 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I'd prefer the eastsiders that drive their precious little garage queens just stay up there. Alex offers a nice jesture and "EVERY THREAD" somebody from their says let's do it up here. "We are too good" to drive to Pierce County. Get your cars filled up and possibly venture a bit. Just because you guys don't like to put more than 10 gallons a year in your little queens doesn't mean we should drive up there everytime someone gets thirsty.

BTW the we should do this every weekend quote "it's been done and overdone" with the Cars and Coffee from months ago that started on F chat.

As for me Alex I'll just take the Cash instead That way I don't have to pull my cars out into the cold and get them DIRTY
Tell us how you really feel Mark..

Old 01-04-2009, 02:29 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
If Alex Maxrpm have to go all the way to the Eastside to buy you people coffee, how many of you from the Eastside are willing to drive your cars to his shop in Bremerton for service?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Coffee Getaway