Coffee Getaway

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Any update? I'd like to do somethign this and next weekend. These are the last two weekends I will have off for a while because of the damn Navy

Old 01-06-2009, 10:12 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
I agree with Eliseguy, the sooner the better! I need to get out of OREGON!!!! I vote for the 10th @ noon!.... maybe we could do two this month, and later continue with once a month?

Old 01-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
btw my name is RB I was probably AWOL when you first got on the board so I'll do a lil virtual intro

Old 01-06-2009, 10:22 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
btw my name is RB I was probably AWOL when you first got on the board so I'll do a lil virtual intro
Hi RB nice to meet you I'm QB

Old 01-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Hi RB nice to meet you I'm QB
The seahawks could've used you this year. Unless you too have a bum back

Old 01-06-2009, 10:34 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Any decisions yet? I'm pretty busy this month with on call this week and a bunch of shoots, but would love to hang out and grab some coffee.....

Old 01-06-2009, 10:34 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
rb...you crack me up. i'm glad you found 6speed. you have a great personality and a great sense of humor!

Old 01-06-2009, 11:10 PM
Its all good fun. Believe it or not over the 24 years of my life I have yet to hear the line mark came up with. Heard just about everything else. When ppl ask about my name I tell them that my great grandparents are from a small country town in southern georgia and rather than buy vowels for a name they spent the money on dumb stuff like food.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:51 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
The seahawks could've used you this year. Unless you too have a bum back
I do have a bad back they called L5 and C6 all mussed up otherwise I'd be making the big bucks

Old 01-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I do have a bad back they called L5 and C6 all mussed up otherwise I'd be making the big bucks
I hear the ginseng spa in tacoma is good for that. Word is that everyone that leaves there has asmile on their face. You should check it out

Old 01-07-2009, 11:09 AM
I hear the ginseng spa in tacoma is good for that. Word is that everyone that leaves there has asmile on their face. You should check it out

CRAP MY MASSEUSE JUST CANCELLED MY 1PM RUB

Old 01-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
I'm in for a drive to coffee, name the time and place.

Happy New Year, all!

Old 01-07-2009, 12:04 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Really....I need to make appoint for some TLC asap.

Old 01-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Looks like this isn't happening this weekend. Maybe we can get it on the calendar for the 17th or 18th. Where's Alex? We're busy peeps and need to plan ahead! At least that is what I tell myself.

Old 01-08-2009, 12:27 PM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by vincentdds
Really....I need to make appoint for some TLC asap.
got some numbers for you...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Coffee Getaway