BCS Championship game tonight

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
BCS Championship game tonight

I am going to watching the game tonight!! I know Josh Prewitt will be in ST Louis watching and hoping OK wins tonight!!

I am thinking meeting in Kent at The Ram... but I am on the eastside now, so if anyone else is down let me know!!

Old 01-08-2009, 01:39 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Brucem
I am going to watching the game tonight!! I know Josh Prewitt will be in ST Louis watching and hoping OK wins tonight!!

I am thinking meeting in Kent at The Ram... but I am on the eastside now, so if anyone else is down let me know!!

I have to ask, what is BCS?

Old 01-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES - BCS

This is the game for the National Champion

Old 01-08-2009, 01:41 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Brucem
BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES - BCS

This is the game for the National Champion
What sport? Bowling?

I'm assuming football.

Old 01-08-2009, 01:46 PM
yes it is football..

Old 01-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
BCS is Crap. I'm all for a playoffs. Is kent no longer submerged? And are you bringing the DD or the porsche?

Old 01-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Well the BCS is what we have right now...so it sucks we have to live with it. But I am down to watch a great game tonight!! I am driving the Acura

I drive by Kent this morning and it was fine

Old 01-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I might be game. depends on how the wife feels later tonight.

PS. Bruce I am starting to think your porsche is only a photoshop. I have never seen you drive it.. Hmmmm haha

Last edited by Eliseguy; 01-08-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:44 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I will be watching the game from my recliner at home =)

With the new puppy at home (my idea) I think Amy would kill me if I went out and left her with the pup and the kid...

Old 01-08-2009, 02:56 PM
kill the dog Rob...easy solution hahaha that was a JOKE to all dog lovers

Old 01-08-2009, 03:00 PM
What time are you thinking of getting there?

Old 01-08-2009, 03:02 PM
I should be there around 4-4:30 and you can see the Porsche after the game!

Old 01-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Haha alright I'm game. If it stays dry like this I'll grab the go kart.

Old 01-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Not dry anymore here in Bellevue.... and now I am out the door!

Old 01-09-2009, 12:15 PM
For those that didn't make it you missed out on a helluva game. Tebow was amazing as was Bruce who was spotted by a supreme cougar from and then pursued. Luckily he escaped.

The best quote of the night had to be, " Well.... I guess I'll just go home to my dog..... insert sad face"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BCS Championship game tonight