Big Ballers Alert!!!! Local Scud for Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 05:34 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Big Ballers Alert!!!! Local Scud for Sale

http://www.ferrariofseattle.com/inve...ls.aspx?ID=231

can you believe it has had only one owner?
(475 miles)

Old 01-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Dang I thought they were more than that.. Too bad I spent my last 120k on socks

Old 01-08-2009, 07:04 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
I believe this is the one that attended a few "Exotics on Main" events during the summer, it is just amazing.

Old 01-08-2009, 10:01 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FerRrari
I believe this is the one that attended a few "Exotics on Main" events during the summer, it is just amazing.
it's not. rb i don't know what your looking at but 120k isn't close

Old 01-08-2009, 10:03 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Another Red Ferrari eh? LoL Still a sick car.

Old 01-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
11792 is what it says by the price. Maybe I'm lookin at the wrong thing

At least I don't have to reurn my socks

Last edited by Eliseguy; 01-08-2009 at 11:43 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:40 PM
My phone might be cropin the pg

Old 01-08-2009, 11:44 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Eliseguy

try again

Stock # 11792
Status PREOWNED
Price POA

Old 01-08-2009, 11:44 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Eliseguy

You're looking at the stock number for the car. The Price is listed as "POA". They could have goofed up the listing and fixed it by now though.

Old 01-10-2009, 12:13 PM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
anyone know the story on this car? seems odd to sell the car with only a few miles on it.

Old 01-10-2009, 04:27 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lawin
anyone know the story on this car? seems odd to sell the car with only a few miles on it.
Possibly a flipper looking to make a few bucks?
Has access, car is in short supply (although it does not seem like it locally), quick flip to a person who does not have access to a new allocation

Just guessing though, I am sure that the local f-car people in the know, know exactly what the deal is with this specific car.

Old 01-10-2009, 06:26 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
you could post it on Ferrarichat and see what comes up...

Old 01-10-2009, 07:05 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
It could be the the FOS owners car

Old 01-10-2009, 07:53 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
Possibly a flipper looking to make a few bucks?
Has access, car is in short supply (although it does not seem like it locally), quick flip to a person who does not have access to a new allocation

Just guessing though, I am sure that the local f-car people in the know, know exactly what the deal is with this specific car.

what are they asking pj I doubt they are flipping. could be someone that can't afford it now and it came in.

could be someone who decided they didn't want another red ferrari.

it's not a FOS car Kuzi has the original owners car.

Old 01-10-2009, 08:08 PM
PJS
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
what are they asking pj I doubt they are flipping. could be someone that can't afford it now and it came in.

could be someone who decided they didn't want another red ferrari.

it's not a FOS car Kuzi has the original owners car.
I figured it was your service loaner :-)
I did not inquire about the price
Too rich for my blood and I want a race car that I can afford to race in the next couple years.
I would guess this is north of $300k, no?
Msrp is $265k or so and they are not easy to come by so I would guess that this is every bit of $300k but I really have no idea.
I am not a huge Ferrari guy, but the scud is just perfect!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Big Ballers Alert!!!! Local Scud for Sale