meetup.com for Cars-N-Coffe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 09:13 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
jason....we missed you! we missed your picture taking skills as well! many people were asking where you were. =)

Old 01-19-2009, 09:57 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Wow Nice turnout guys. Cars look Great.

Paul great idea getting a White Ferrari. As usual they are the show grabber.

Cool pics with Bruce's WNBE

Alex where's my CASH. I was going to order a 20oz six shot Carmel Mock. Plus 3 kids Hot Cocoa's but that damn kids wouldn't fit in the back of the RS with the Roll Cage.

Old 01-19-2009, 10:03 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Wow Nice turnout guys. Cars look Great.

Paul great idea getting a White Ferrari. As usual they are the show grabber.

Cool pics with Bruce's WNBE

Alex where's my CASH. I was going to order a 20oz six shot Carmel Mock. Plus 3 kids Hot Cocoa's but that damn kids wouldn't fit in the back of the RS with the Roll Cage.
I think Alex was getting back to you for not inviting him to the ice cream run.

I wish I could have come out too but I was having the time of my life skiing at Lake Tahoe. It's gorgeous down there!

Attached Images   
Old 01-19-2009, 02:56 PM
RayMann is a splendid one to beholdRayMann is a splendid one to beholdRayMann is a splendid one to beholdRayMann is a splendid one to beholdRayMann is a splendid one to beholdRayMann is a splendid one to beholdRayMann is a splendid one to behold
There were too many Images to post, so I've created a Picasa Link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=ray.jijina&target=ALBUM&id=5292803764 167931217&authkey=UCTjfo49RT0&invite=CNzd8PUJ&feat =email

Last edited by RayMann; 01-19-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-19-2009, 03:00 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
ray!! great pictures! and my pretty little princess and her pink calipers made it in a couple of shots! thank you! you got some great shots of everyone's rides! i like the lambo rolling shots! alex's pictures of his yellow pcar looks great too!

i'm glad you made it out! it was cold...but it was fun!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 01-19-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:25 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Paul you may want to check this out. Italian flag stripes baby.

Old 01-19-2009, 03:26 PM
^^that actually looks quite cool!!

Old 01-19-2009, 07:22 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds

that Italian Flag looks insane holy crap

Old 01-19-2009, 08:13 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Hey everyone

Just got back home from freezing myself to the bone out on the coast. For everyone blaming me for not getting some Krispy Kremes...listen. I was walking around with a box of them, and it was like trying to sell GM stock. No one wanted them! If someone took one it was from a hell of a lot of convincing.

On the Cop situation, I didnt bait them at all. Other then the Cop didnt want to move to let me leave. I left when the EVOs and the Z group showed up, I didn't want to listen to them telling me that I needed to throw on an after market body kit and wheels on to be cool.

Sorry I had to leave early I had to catch a ferry. But I really enjoyed seeing everyone and meeting some new faces. Hopefully we won't go so long in doing it again.

Jody: Sorry for not getting the NYE evidence to you. I promise it will handy next time I see you.

Paul: The Scud looked absolutly amazing, and thanks for parking beside me. Now I have lots of photos with my car in.

RB: Let me know the next meet you'll be at, and I will have some KKs specially reserved for you.

Everyone: Again it was an absolute pleasure to see you and meet the faces beside the names. I look forward to the next event.

Cheers
Tom

Last edited by FerrariWA; 01-19-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:14 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
^^^those pics are really great of your cars together. Jason/Mark: we missed you both! Jason, beautiful shots from Tahoe, looks like you had perfec conditions.

My car must be a "has been" now - not in any of the pictures unless you look really hard in the background :-(

Old 01-19-2009, 08:30 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
If it will make you feel better Greta, you can take me as a passenger next time. My giggles and gasps are sure to put a smile on any driver's face.

FYI, I've never been in a 911 Turbo before.

laters,

Trevor

Old 01-19-2009, 09:50 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Love the tri-colore! You gotz mad photoshop skillz

Old 01-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Love the tri-colore! You gotz mad photoshop skillz
you need to vinyl that on. That's sharp.

Old 01-20-2009, 06:25 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
you need to vinyl that on. That's sharp.
+1...

If I had the cash handy and the patience to wait a year to get it, I'd be placing my order right now. That is seriously cool.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:22 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Isn't the point of having Red Stripes on White to represent the English flag, the St George's Cross?

Last edited by mjf; 01-20-2009 at 07:25 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.