meetup.com for Cars-N-Coffe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 04:49 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Good to see you again Jody. Mady had a great time looking at all the cars. Thanks for the invite. Saw a lot of familiar faces and some new ones. Nice showing of various automobiles. Can't imagine the turnout when the weather gets warmer.

Old 01-17-2009, 04:51 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Great turn out. Too bad it was 40 below
You might have been warmer if you had a coat...

Old 01-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for posting the pics!

It was nice meeting everyone and great to see old friends again.

Sorry i couldn't make it to Pho or FoS. I once I got home, I had company and had to play the good host for a while. Next time for sure.

-Trevor

Old 01-17-2009, 04:54 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
I'm just now thawing out.. Nice seeing everyone again.

Old 01-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mjf
You might have been warmer if you had a coat...
Hmm good point haha. I was ok until I realizedthat there was no hope of the sun peaking out of the fog. At that point I was demoralized and sucked of all my warmth.

Old 01-17-2009, 06:52 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
If you click the pic it should take you to a larger version at photosleeve. (1-10)

Old 01-17-2009, 06:52 PM
mjf
If you click the pic it should take you to a larger version at photosleeve. (11-20)

Old 01-17-2009, 06:54 PM
mjf
If you click the pic it should take you to a larger version at photosleeve. (21-29)

Album located here: http://www.photosleeve.com/user/mich...ad-cars-coffee

Old 01-17-2009, 07:13 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
Woot, my rabbit got into two of the pics! lol.... Nice, taking pictures of the cops, didn't they show up after the Evo's and the 350Z's showed?

Old 01-17-2009, 07:25 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HidetheKeys
Woot, my rabbit got into two of the pics! lol.... Nice, taking pictures of the cops, didn't they show up after the Evo's and the 350Z's showed?
No , Starbux had a buy 1 get 1 free doughnut offer going on..

Old 01-17-2009, 07:31 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
Or maybe they smelled Tom's(?, red 350Z owner) Krispy Kreme's that he brought to share?!

Old 01-17-2009, 07:36 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
What a fun get together this morning - great turnout! Nice to see everyone and catch up. Paul, your new Scud is amazing! Alex/RPM, thanks so much for the coffee - and nice to meet you and your friends. Other Alex, nice to meet you and hope you made it back to Salem. Jody, so much fun to always see you my friend. Great pictures - look forward to seeing everyone again soon. What a beautiful day it turned out to be.

Last edited by gretapass; 01-17-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Eliseguy

Jim: Good joking with you again but after you seat warming comment I have to refer you to the craigslist ad for the xterra and inform you that real men don't like anything heating up their butts.
And real men don't wear jackets when it's 36 out either.

Old 01-17-2009, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by HidetheKeys
Or maybe they smelled Tom's(?, red 350Z owner) Krispy Kreme's that he brought to share?!
I think it was Chris , that was the bait that got them there..

Last edited by EM5PWR; 01-17-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:00 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Great to see some old faces again, meet some new ones, and put some faces to some handles!

Alex; that was extremely gracious of you to pick up the coffee tab. Hopefully the final bill wasn't too painful! Most appreciated.

Thanks peeps for the compliments on my new car. It has revived that excitement about just going out for a drive. It's the most exciting and fun car I've ever had.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.