meetup.com for Cars-N-Coffe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 08:02 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
paul...i bet you still have a smile plastered on your face as you sit and type right now! like todd says...you'll probably need surgery to remove the permanent smile! =D

Old 01-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Paul, that beast is just gorgeous!

Trevor

Old 01-17-2009, 08:28 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Great to see such a good turn out in such frigid weather. It was good to see some people and meet a few new ones as well.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:15 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
So good to see lots of friendly faces and the cars were just Spectacular. This location is seems very ideal for future Exotic Meet Location.

Last edited by vincentdds; 01-18-2009 at 08:52 AM.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:34 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Alex; that was extremely gracious of you to pick up the coffee tab. Hopefully the final bill wasn't too painful! Most appreciated.
Someone picked up the coffee tab? I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've been to an event where someone was picking up the tab and I got my own. LOL. I really need to pay better attention.
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Thanks peeps for the compliments on my new car. It has revived that excitement about just going out for a drive. It's the most exciting and fun car I've ever had.
That's a great looking car. Nice colors. =)

Old 01-17-2009, 09:37 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HidetheKeys
Nice, taking pictures of the cops, didn't they show up after the Evo's and the 350Z's showed?
In all fairness they were fairly nice guys, interested in the cars, and just there for coffee. Gave my kid a sticker too. =)

Old 01-17-2009, 11:49 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Great site for meeting up with the local gear heads any given weekend.
Here's link for this weekend.
http://www.meetup.com/the-winding-ro...endar/9359213/
Interesting, but I'll never go to anything remotely related to Kristopher. He managed to blow an engine while powershifting on a car he borrowed. He then refused to take any responsiblity or pay for any of the damages. Just totally dropped out didn't return any calls/e-mails. Not the type of guy I'd recommend anyone hang out with.

Old 01-17-2009, 11:49 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
There are just too many great people to name, so I will just say a blanket, WOW what a great turn out of quality people and cars!

Here are a few shots of Bruce and Joe's bad *** P-cars!

Old 01-17-2009, 11:52 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
The Mach5 and Bruce's P-car...

Old 01-17-2009, 11:54 PM
Random...

Old 01-17-2009, 11:55 PM
Man photobucket really messes with these shots...I will try to play with them and repost them again later.

Old 01-18-2009, 08:53 AM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vincentdds
So good to see lots of friendly faces and the cars were nothing less than Spectacular. This location is seems very ideal for future Exotic Meet Location.
Vin,
agreed- It was nice meeting and talking to you. lets definitely meet up again..someplace closer to our house.. I loved your R8 but cant wait to see your Ferrari
-T

Old 01-18-2009, 09:19 AM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sendero
Interesting, but I'll never go to anything remotely related to Kristopher. He managed to blow an engine while powershifting on a car he borrowed. He then refused to take any responsiblity or pay for any of the damages. Just totally dropped out didn't return any calls/e-mails. Not the type of guy I'd recommend anyone hang out with.
The moral of the story is , don't lend your car to Kristopher..

Old 01-18-2009, 10:20 AM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
I was actually the first one to show up........only because I wasn't sure where the meetup location was. The Scud sure looked lonely sitting out there all by itself. But that soon changed when Jody and Gretas contingent showed up..........and then all hell broke loose. Before I knew it there were more then 50 plus exotics parked out next to my beast. Loved all the cars. Although I was hoping someone would show up with a GT2, there were some pretty trick Porsches that appeared. Madyson's favorite.............the bright green Lambo. Of course .

Good talking to some and seeing everyone.

I'm sorry I had to leave early but it was getting a bit frigid out for a 4 year old...........and a 40 something year old.

Last edited by Kuzi; 01-18-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:13 AM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Great turnout for a frigid day and start to the new year of GTGs. I'm always in awe of the 6Speed contingent and their smokin' rides. Amazing. See you all soon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.