New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 02:13 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I think we're going to have a fairly large turnout tomorrow... woops... later today, and we'll have some idea of what we're likely to deal with. We don't even yet know what's going to be sustainable on a weekly basis weather permitting, let alone the criteria for when we move to center square, how many cars will fit, etc. We hope to have some discussion when we're all there. We may have to brake it down into groups. Part of all this is to make it interesting to people who want to take pictures. Given that we're probably going to see a lot more cars than we first expected, I'm going to go straight to RTC and I'll skip EoM so I can help get the first cars organized.

Old 02-14-2009, 06:36 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FerrariWA
I'm in Seahurst, rolling up to EoM for some belle then heading in a group to RTC. You're more then welcome to ride with me in my 350Z. Leaving here around 7:30ish.
Care to meet up for an Audi to tag along?

PM'd ya.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:06 AM
RF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really nice
Will miss it this morning. Have to photograph a B-17 & interview some of the original crews that flew them during WWII. Maybe next time.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:16 AM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by StorminS4
Care to meet up for an Audi to tag along?

PM'd ya.
hey hey! r u on your way yet? can i join? Pmed

Old 02-14-2009, 10:15 AM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Its a nice day outside, cant wait for the pics. I would of came, but I have to study for mid-terms

Old 02-14-2009, 10:35 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah hope this worked out amidst all the drama. I wouldve rolled thru but I can't afford a divorce lawyer

Old 02-14-2009, 11:44 AM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
wow! the event turned out great! i left at 9:30am but there were still people rolling in. many Ferrari, Lambos and even one black Benz SLR showed up. along with Bentley GT Speed Coupe

we also had protection from our friendly peace officers from Redmond Police. 3 marked cars

Last edited by drpasteur; 02-14-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:03 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drpasteur
wow! the event turned out great! i left at 9:30am but there were still people rolling in. many Ferrari, Lambos and even one black Benz SLR showed up. along with Bentley GT Speed Coupe

Looking forward to the pics.

Old 02-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by itrhybrid
Looking forward to the pics.
oh yeah, Jason, Bruce, and d23 had their Nikon with them so they'd post it later tonight.

its also great because everybody knows where to park on one side. and not mix in with the Lambos and Ferrari on one lot.

one thing though: personally i wouldn't wake up my wife at 8am on a Saturday just to go for a "car meet" like this, especially on Valentine Day. and I don't mean to offend anybody here but unless you have to bring your gf or your wife, don't. let them sleep in on a Saturday, especially on a cold morning like this morning - i saw one guy's gf had to come back in his E55 AMG because she felt cold. i was more than happy to warm her up

mostly this kind of thing - car thing - are for us guys. and of course i know there are a few ladies here with car lifestyle and i do admire ladies with cars. its just a sexy combination

Last edited by drpasteur; 02-14-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:17 PM
B.E.R.U.A.N.G is infamous around these parts
Nice turn out! hope it's getting bigger by the time goes

Old 02-14-2009, 12:18 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by B.E.R.U.A.N.G
Nice turn out! hope it's getting bigger by the time goes
i'm sure it will, because this event was posted on Lambo & Ferrari site. i'm really looking forward to next meet with my new Porsche or Ferrari!

Old 02-14-2009, 12:22 PM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
Hi all,

I took a lot of pictures and will be posting them soon.
The first Exotics at Redmond Town Center appears to be a huge success!
I met a lot of people, many that I discovered right here on 6 speed, and "met" a lot of NICE CARS. Where have these cars been hiding?
Informal count was taken and found between 35-50 cars, and many spectators, not to mention some of them Redmond's finest police officers.

BTW, on any Saturday with good weather - i.e. not raining, —this is a weekly event, same time, same place, 8:30am til your feet get tired

Vic in Seattle

Old 02-14-2009, 12:23 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drpasteur
oh yeah, Jason, Bruce, and d23 had their Nikon with them so they'd post it later tonight.

its also great because everybody knows where to park on one side. and not mix in with the Lambos and Ferrari on one lot.

one thing though: personally i wouldn't wake up my wife at 8am on a Saturday just to go for a "car meet" like this, especially on Valentine Day. and I don't mean to offend anybody here but unless you have to bring your gf or your wife, don't. let them sleep in on a Saturday, especially on a cold morning like this morning - i saw one guy's gf had to come back in his E55 AMG because she felt cold. i was more than happy to warm her up

mostly this kind of thing - car thing - are for us guys.
and for us girl drivers/enthusiasts

glad the turn out was good and sounds like everyone had a good time. i decided to sleep in a little on my day off today.

Old 02-14-2009, 12:23 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Apple Sauce
Hi all,

I took a lot of pictures and will be posting them soon.
The first Exotics at Redmond Town Center appears to be a huge success!
I met a lot of people, many that I discovered right here on 6 speed, and "met" a lot of NICE CARS. Where have these cars been hiding?
Informal count was taken and found between 35-50 cars, and many spectators, not to mention some of them Redmond's finest police officers.

BTW, on any Saturday with good weather - i.e. not raining, —this is a weekly event, same time, same place, 8:30am til your feet get tired

Vic in Seattle
in the garages. most of the cars you have seen at this meet is a "weekend" car

Old 02-14-2009, 12:24 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
and for us girl drivers/enthusiasts

glad the turn out was good and sounds like everyone had a good time. i decided to sleep in a little on my day off today.
i know...i edited that, including ladies

"and of course i know there are a few ladies here with car lifestyle and i do admire ladies with cars. its just a sexy combination"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center