New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 05:58 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Excuse my ignorance what is a JDM?

Old 02-14-2009, 06:00 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TypeRryan
is your m5 any quick or you beat ALL JDM Hahaha
Why are you even here? Trying to stir up trouble?

Old 02-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Excuse my ignorance what is a JDM?
Japanese Domestic Market
often referred to a variation of a vehicle or parts to a vehicle that is not OEM here in the states..

The opposite of which is the USDM.

ie: I removed my USDM Infiniti badges and replaced them with JDM Skyline ones.

Last edited by Airborne Ranger; 02-14-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:25 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Oh nice Superleggera. I definitely missed a nice turnout. Our shoot was a bust today. I'm taking next weekend off and heading out.

Old 02-14-2009, 06:29 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
.....is that sendero i see?
I don't know if John has aftermarket wheels now? I know when I shot his car last year he said he really liked the stockers and didn't want to change them....
That might not be him (if that's who you're asking about parked next to the Superleggera?)

Old 02-14-2009, 06:35 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
m@d jDm t1t3 y0

Old 02-14-2009, 06:45 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Glad this event turned out like it did. I talked to bruce today and looking at the pics it appears to have been a koom bai ya session with no hurt feelings hopefully I will make it one of these days

Old 02-14-2009, 06:50 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
TypeRryan,

If you're here to cause trouble then I'd appreciate it if you took your business elsewhere. We're all car enthusiasts here with a shared love and respect for our cars of varying types. If you're going to continue bashing us folks then..LEAVE.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:06 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by drpasteur
uh, she had a question in her original post about that, but then she took it out. i demand an apology, EM5PWR. hehehe...i'm just playing with you.
I think she's causing trouble... Sorry man..

Old 02-14-2009, 07:07 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
TypeRryan,

If you're here to cause trouble then I'd appreciate it if you took your business elsewhere. We're all car enthusiasts here with a shared love and respect for our cars of varying types. If you're going to continue bashing us folks then..LEAVE.
Agreed.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:09 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TypeRryan
what car do you have lol i think my jdm will have enough to kick some high end cars
With or without soy sauce..

Old 02-14-2009, 07:11 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by atomic80
TypeRryan,

His Honda Civic with a B16 turbo is mad tyte y0!

Old 02-14-2009, 07:12 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
TypeRryan- The reason we decided to call it Exotics at RTC is because that is our focus. We do not include JDMs in that general definition of Exotics. While we want you to come and meet and talk with some of the owners, we're not going to broaden our focus to include JDMs because comments like yours keep some of the exotics away that we are trying to attract in the first place. I'm sorry but JDMs do not bring out the cars or the audience we want, or RTC wants to attract. It's the rare, the expensive, the extremely unusual, etc., that are more inline with what RTC wants to draw and where we feel more comfortable taking this venue. You always have Southcenter and any other event you want to create on your own. I encourage you to look closely at the wider shots, more of which will be posted soon. They show what is and isn't interesting to people and we are looking to build this event into something rare and special that can sustain itself year around. Your comment only reinforces why we had concerns in the first place.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:37 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Here are some more

Old 02-14-2009, 07:37 PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center