New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 12:49 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
TypeRryan,

You sound like a 16 year old kid. Exactly why are you here?

Old 02-15-2009, 12:50 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TypeRryan
your car is sick. i like how you got mods done to it and dont look like the rest of the crew. cars that look the same and perform like they do from the factory is pretty lame. i attended some of these meets before. seemed like just your typical bolt ons and ppl with to much money.originality is key.
Originality according to whom?

I think Bruce did a great job but if you know your history, you'll see that his is actually based off the RSR race cars used in many motorsport events NOT so he could have the extreme "bling" factor.

My philosophy which probably doesn't fit yours is to go with mods that improves the overall functionality of the car itself in terms of handling and overall power characteristics. Clearly these do not fit the "originality" theme you seem to be conveying.

Old 02-15-2009, 12:50 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
BTW Mark... you crack me up man! I'll just throw on a BMW badge on my G & pretend it's european

Old 02-15-2009, 12:51 AM
TypeRryan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by gretapass
^^^Thanks for stating this Mark. I had been looking forward to coming today, but after reading the thread and learning that my 2008 997TT for which I paid $158k, qualified to park in the spillover area, so I could go admire the "exotics" in the center court, pissed me off. I enjoy these events for the friendships, conversations and to see ALL the cars which each owner feels is special and we all appreciate. I do not plan to come to these events if we are "ranked" according to any criteria, that is not what it is about for me.
did you have the blue 997tt at southcenter? if so looks good. and if not bring it out there. i love car ppl and ppl that dont buy stuff to feel good bout them self. its like another i love me trophy

Old 02-15-2009, 12:52 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
i second that thats why i built my car rather then buy. you deal with snobby ppl who dont know **** about cars other then what they read in magazines.

when you get that bracelet off hit me up ill roll up there for a nice cup of coffee
This says the troll. I'm sorry but you haven't exactly proven that you know very much about cars yourself either.

Old 02-15-2009, 12:52 AM
No, Greta has a sexy white 997TT.

Old 02-15-2009, 12:53 AM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
your car is sick. i like how you got mods done to it and dont look like the rest of the crew. cars that look the same and perform like they do from the factory is pretty lame. i attended some of these meets before. seemed like just your typical bolt ons and ppl with to much money.originality is key.
I'm pretty happy with the stock performance of Paul and William's Scuderia. The speed, sound and technology packed into those cars is out of this world. It also seems like you have an issue with people who are well off. Everyone has a direct hand in their success, it doesnt matter where you come from, if you have the drive to be successful you will succeed. Take a note from my book, I'm a young guy (22) and I look up to people in this group for guidance and advice in my life and career. They have achieved one of my life goals, their advice on how to achieve these life goals is priceless.

Old 02-15-2009, 12:53 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Its all good Tommy keep doing what you are doing. If he wants a jdm meet or want to go against the intended purpose of this meet then he can join the crew at krispy kreme or the guys getting caught racing on roads like idiots.

The exotic owners here don't boast nor do they look down upon other makes. Its the attitude that some but not all of the jdm owners exhibit that discourages people like tommy and applesauce to not reach out to that particular community. Mr. TypeR you only reinforce this. Some guys on here have millions of dollars worth of cars, but at the end of the day they are just car enthusiasts and respect those that love what they love and respect what they respect. I'm no where close to being a millionaire and my car is no scuderia but I believe that I fit in and am accepted amongst this group of individuals for what I bring to the table, besides being the token half black guy haha.

With all that said it would behoove you to begin to contribute positively to the community rather than stir things up and challenge people to race. This isn't pinks or race wars. If you want to do that take it to the track where I'm sure majority of the folks here would wholeheartedly accept your challenge. Lastly if you do feel that you rather stick around and slander people we have h20skiier that can handle some things a bit more descretely. There is a reason why he is on house arrest and after seeing italian job we all know his mini can outrun the cops

Old 02-15-2009, 12:55 AM
RB, I also hear that there are a couple russian's on this board ... you all know what they say about russians....

Last edited by CrazyRuskie; 02-15-2009 at 12:58 AM.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:56 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
LOL at some of the comments, my car would chew up and spit out most of the exotics at RTC. But who cares? I would drive my car off a cliff with me in it and hope to live for a LP640 or SLR. And were the Vettes in the overflow lot? I couldn't tell if they were grouped in or not.

Old 02-15-2009, 01:00 AM
TypeRryan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Brucem
Tommy, You have been put on the spot on this thread from the beginning about Porsche, lotus (and others) cars and you always refer back to EXOTICS. You don't confirm or deny anything specific on other euro's (mainly Porsche) cars, but you always refer back to exotics and what you "feel" (since you are management correct) will work for this event? I (we) understand drawing a line with cars since you are wanting to keep from Asian and domestic cars. So if that is the case... go to European cars only since that is what you are leaning towards. Others "if" you feel only cars that are $250+ are truly exotic let it be that way and say it.

but we (as a Porsche and exotic community on 6speed) are trying to understand your areas that you put down as "grey". If you don't want Porsche and sub price value cars at the event we will honor what you want.

But it is great when you have someone Like Anthony (Mix A lot) get out of his car and smile at me and tell me he enjoyed his drive up with me and Joe (white 996 and Black GT3). Why is this great? because we are all drivers and car people and drive "exciting" european cars and have a passion for these cars.

you should set up a meet you seem to have more pasion bout cars. i would come and bring some real fast cars and no bashing and have a fun time.

Old 02-15-2009, 01:03 AM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by germeezy1
LOL at some of the comments, my car would chew up and spit out most of the exotics at RTC.
Ah Christ, if you havnt gathered from the responses to TypeRyans comments this isn't what this group or event is about. I'm sure a stock Kia Rio would blow the doors off one of the vintage Rolls Royce we had out today. Does that matter to us...not in the slightest!

Old 02-15-2009, 01:09 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Did you read the rest of my post? I said I would drive my car off a cliff for a LP640...

Old 02-15-2009, 01:12 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Tommy,
For reference to the C&C meet in Socal you have brought up time and time again and the price levels etc..

Here is a link to todays meet
http://www.luxury4play.com/off-topic...rt-sucked.html

Old 02-15-2009, 01:16 AM
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Jason, there is no way your car wouldn't have been welcome unless several hundred showed up. I think reality is setting in, that this is likely to be big. We had a mini-C&C crisis today and it does make it clear that even if it were okay with RTC (which it is not) we'd still have to define the event. I think that should now be obvious to everyone who was there. So, that being said, we will have to come up with the right way to both define "exotic" so that it is more inclusive. Second, there are a lot of people who want to take pictures so we need to consider the setup. The big F450 would have made it difficult to get some field shots. Do we park classics against one wall as we did today? If we do get a lot of white cars, and we want to group them together, we've got to deal with that too. We can do themes, even invite groups of non-exotics for a sub-section where they can both meet each other and still be a part of everything else. That way if a group of Mini owners recently released from house arrest want to congregate in their own mini-Mini group we can somehow make that work. If it gets out of hand, RTC won't want us there so we've got to tread lightly and keep working the problem.
Thanks Tom, hearing that from you means a lot. I was just clarifying my stance and making a point.

Here's the last of my pictures:

This car was so LOUD that it made THIS deaf guy "deafer"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center