New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 12:44 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
Looks like the event was a huge success! Great pictures! Hopefully I can make it next weekend.

Please either ignore or ban the person who obviously doesn't belong in this community.

Old 02-15-2009, 12:53 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TommyJames
For the record, I nor Vic directed you to park and specific spot other than with the other cars in the big lot. I'm the one who pointed you with the rest of us.
I understand... I chose my spot once in the lot..

great event... If I can get a hall pass, I will be at the next one.

Old 02-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Holy Cow this thread exploded again. (My head almost exploded reading through all the chatter in the last day )

My car is far from exotic as I've mentioned. For as long as I've been on this board, I've made it out to only a few events and met only a few. I think Jason, Jody, John and Visilli (CrazyRuskie- I don't know how to spell your name, sorry.)
Man I forgot Bruce too......I think I have more pics of your car than any others....

Looking forward to meeting more.

BTW, No pics of Sir Mix? What car was his? I thought I'd read that it was an LP640?

Last edited by Hot Shot; 02-15-2009 at 07:26 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 01:26 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
There are pics of Sir Mix on the FChat site. He has an orange LP640 coup.

Old 02-15-2009, 01:29 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
There's a few pictures of Sir Mix a Lot over at Ferrarichat.com. He drove in his orange LP640 that day. I didn't see him but I saw him as he arrived. Didn't even know it was him until later on.

[edit]: Looks like Tom beat me to the punch.

Old 02-15-2009, 01:42 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
^^^Thanks Guy's. I found them....And very cool.

Old 02-15-2009, 03:37 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
I should have done this earlier, but I would also like to thank Tommy and Vic for the time and effort they have put into organizing this event. I'm still a relative new comer to this group; but every time I come out I feel like I'm with close friends. This event was no exception.

I also feel bad about the flack that Vic and Tommy have received, their intentions are only to provide an event that is enjoyable for all while trying to deter the likes of TypeRyan from coming out and causing mischief.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself yesterday especially following the group from EoM to RTC. Being behind a Scuderia and a CS through the concrete canyons of Bellevue was music to my ears.

Looking forward to next weekend!

Cheers;
Tom

Old 02-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Is the caravan from EoM to RTC going to be a weekly event? I'd like to get some rolling shots if it is...

Old 02-15-2009, 03:49 PM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by mjf
The "show area" included among other things a Honda, a Dodge, and some SUVs.
Thank You for exposing my Dodge...You bastard...LOL

BTW...very nice event

Old 02-15-2009, 04:13 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by speedneed
Thank You for exposing my Dodge...You bastard...LOL

BTW...very nice event
I really liked having the opportunity to get a close look at your viper. They are one of my favorite cars of all time.

Old 02-15-2009, 04:24 PM
Frenchboy is infamous around these parts
Seems like a cool event. I will definitely try to come out and check out the cars next opportunity I get. No matter where I park my car ;-)

Old 02-15-2009, 04:34 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
looking forward to seeing you all next saturday. =)

and tom (350Z tom)....you're a really enjoyable, easy going guy to be around! i'm glad you found 6speed. you're a nice addition to this already great group of friends!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 02-15-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:36 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Hell, maybe we could just do a white only theme. Mark would take that one for sure.
You forgot me Jason...I can't wait for our WHITE event! That would be fun, someday, somewhere...and with cameras of course! I have a few other buddies not part of this forum who may join us for a white event too (a GT3, etc.)

(Hey, I thought you weren't coming this weekend because you were going skiing? Sorry I missed you buddy).

Wow, I went to bed last night and this thread really had some sparks flying! Looks like we have it all behind us now and can enjoy our next event. Maybe we should start a new thread with a fresh start for next Saturday. I am looking forward to coming and meeting Tommy and others I have not met before. Sounds like we are getting so big we may need to move to the Safeco parking lot!

Last edited by gretapass; 02-15-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Joeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to behold
I had a great time out there. Nice meeting some you that are on here all the time. I didn't know anything about the exotic/non-exotic situation prior to getting back home and reading this thread. Oh well it was a good time for all and it seems like the kinks are getting worked out. Bruce and I did have some fun on the way up with Anthony's Lambo. I am looking forward to some perfect summer weather with these events and maybe a drive after mixed in. Thanks PJ for your input on my suspension.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:51 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Tom my brother saw you downtown Kirkland I believe. I think I met you at the Kirkland car show last year. What an amazing car and color, I also was never sticking up for the GSR kid. I just wanted to prove to him that it didn't matter how fast his car was in a straight line.

That being said I look forward to coming out, I will probably bring my english car and park in the overflow lot! Some very nice cars on here, and having met the guy with the SLR I know he is a very nice gentleman. I love his plate...LOL.

And I saw some posts trying to group me in with the GSR kid, I understand my car isn't an exotic. And I love the corners too....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center