New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
One thing I don't get is why you'd come out there with a filthy car? No matter what you're coming out with, at least clean it before you pull up. The GTR looked pretty filthy.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:53 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
SUV's were in the show area? Maybe my English SUV will get lucky...LOL

Old 02-15-2009, 06:18 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
So I think all is better? Tommy you aren't really going to shoot my mini out of a cannon are you? I really really like it. It's in my top 10 of all time favorites.

germeezy1 if you think I was grouping you with the ryan guy I wasn't. I just get a touch anxious when someone says race. That's all. sorry my ears perk up a chunk when I hear that word.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:29 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
OK, so my pics belong nowhere near Jason's... His are exotics ( I had to kid.)

Here's what I came out with after some editing and sorting.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:34 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-15-2009, 06:36 PM
And my favorite picture is one that William took.

Thanks again my friend. I have a great bottle of wine for you and the wife.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
OK, for a final time, I will attempt to be a VOR (voice of reason) re: this topic:

1. some people need to put away their e-penises. You know who you are. There's no need to insult particular makes/models, promote street racing, or a be mean-spirited. (yeah, I mentioned the word "*****" on a forum. Maybe first for 6Speed).

2. This particular GTG is called Exotics at RTC (formerly Exotics on Main Street). If you didn't notice, the emphasis/theme of this meet is exotic cars. Doesn't mean the organizers are elitist, better, superior, or trying to be jerks. They are trying to maintain the original theme of the meet. Seriously, it is not as grey as it might sound. You know if you drive an exotic (Ferrari, Lambo, Aston Martin, SLR, Rolls Royce, etc!). If there is any ambiguity, Tom and Vic have demonstrated a clear desire to be very inclusive to include rare and/or expensive Euros: Turbos, GT3s, R8s, etc. Personally, I would like to see cars like Z06's and GT-R included but I guess we have to draw the line at Euros.

That said, Vic and Tom have made it abundantly clear that everyone is invited to attend and check out the cars. Just respect the theme and park accordingly. Honestly, if I was organizing an air-cooled Porsche meet, I wouldn't want a Ferrari parked anywhere near the other Porsche's. Yeah, it's sexy as hell but doesn't fit in with the theme cars. Not a slam on the F-car, just common sense. Yes, it is an extreme example, but you get the picture. Respect the theme.

3. Finally, to add some value about improving the event, I like the idea of sub-themes (by make, color, year, etc). It would add some fun to the event and make for some great photo opps. I vote for an all-white theme next (the fastest color around).

It's clear we are all car enthusiasts and passionate about this hobby. I've met so many cool people on this forum and it's a shame we are bickering when we have some common ground around cars. Based on the event I attended on Saturday, this will be a terrific GTG moving forward. Before you judge, come out and meet the owners of these cars and the other people at this event. You will be pleasantly surprised. Jim

Last edited by Busta Rib; 02-15-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:53 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Ok two things, I am always amazed by the stagger on European cars. I did not know the Scuderia's ran the 235 mm front tires. And # 2 for some reason carbon ceramic brakes look so good on those Scuderia's, it looks like a Challenge Cup car.

Old 02-15-2009, 07:01 PM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
it was nice seeing everyone yesterday, and PJ too I met him again on my way back to downtown seattle I'll try to upload some pics tomorrow, been busy with school these days

Old 02-15-2009, 07:35 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
It's way to soon to start working on sub-themes. We have no idea who's actually going to show up and how often. I went to Southcenter one week and there were about 50 cars and the following, same weather there was only about seven cars in all, almost all Corvettes, one other Ferrari other than Vic and me in my car. We hope to sustain higher numbers, but it will take a while before we can set any specific standards. I think after all the posts, most (not all) have the general idea of our intentions. Once we have a little history we can start thinking about themes. It's enough work as it is.

Old 02-15-2009, 07:42 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Tom my brother saw you downtown Kirkland I believe. I think I met you at the Kirkland car show last year. What an amazing car and color, I also was never sticking up for the GSR kid. I just wanted to prove to him that it didn't matter how fast his car was in a straight line.

That being said I look forward to coming out, I will probably bring my english car and park in the overflow lot! Some very nice cars on here, and having met the guy with the SLR I know he is a very nice gentleman. I love his plate...LOL.

And I saw some posts trying to group me in with the GSR kid, I understand my car isn't an exotic. And I love the corners too....
Me or the other Tom on this thread?

Old 02-15-2009, 07:58 PM
It was you he called me to ask what color it was, he was considering an LP640 before.

Old 02-15-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by germeezy1
It was you he called me to ask what color it was, he was considering an LP640 before.
I live not far from downtown Kirkland so if I'm out in my car I end up driving through Kirkland a lot. I look like I'm "cruising" when I'm usually just heading out or coming home. I don't remember what car show in Kirkland. Where was it?

Old 02-15-2009, 08:12 PM
Yeah he lives on Goat Hill so I imagine you live not too far away if you live in Kirkland.

And I may be mistaken the car I saw was a LP640 in the Verde I believe but a spyder. Yours is a coupe right?

Old 02-15-2009, 08:28 PM
No, mine is a Roadster. I have the only LP roadster in the state at the moment. There are no VI LP coups up here and only two other LP640s, both orange I believe. There are two Murc roadsters, Roy has one, and I'm not sure who has the other but neither are LPs.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center