New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 08:32 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Than it was you I met, after the Kirkland Legends car show last summer. In the Bank of America parking lot, I pulled up in a silver Vette.

Old 02-15-2009, 08:33 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
You have exhaust right? You were really down to earth...that's why I don't think you were trying to be snobbish about the meet.

Old 02-15-2009, 08:38 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Okay, yes, I was down there after the classic car show. I came in as they were packing up. Now I remember. Yes, I have the OC exhaust on my car. So does John E who has the blue Murc coup.

Old 02-15-2009, 08:49 PM
Yeah I have seen the Blue one ( Murci ) quite a few times. There is also a Orange Gallardo that I see all the time. I was down there also in my brothers GTC.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:00 PM
You ever thought about doing some classy wheels on it?

Old 02-15-2009, 09:05 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Yeah I have seen the Blue one ( Murci ) quite a few times. There is also a Orange Gallardo that I see all the time. I was down there also in my brothers GTC.
Yes, there are a lot of Gallardo owners around but I've only met two at events. I see enough of them around in a variety of colors but I don't really know any of them personally. John and I are good friends. We just did Italy together. I met Sir Mix with his LP coup on Saturday. It's very different in OC where the majority of the LPs in the US are living. It's actually kind of a common car down there. Of the 8 VI LP Roadsters built so far, three of them are in that area.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:09 PM
You ever thought about doing some classy wheels on it?
No, I won't change the wheels on the car. John and I had dinner with someone from R&D at Lamborghini when we were there. He went through a very detailed explanation of the degree of testing and design standards that went into the wheels I have to make sure they were absolutely perfect for the performance of the car. I think you'd be surprised by what they go through. After the discussion, I'll never mod the car outside of the exhaust, which was approved by the factory.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:22 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Where have you been seeing it? May have been me as I've been getting out a lot more recently with at least some sun during the day.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:31 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by itrhybrid
One thing I don't get is why you'd come out there with a filthy car? No matter what you're coming out with, at least clean it before you pull up. The GTR looked pretty filthy.
I happen to know a detail shop that would take care of EVERYONE at ERTC.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:33 PM
Luc Doncerwolke, he should be given a statue!

Old 02-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Yes, there are a lot of Gallardo owners around but I've only met two at events. I see enough of them around in a variety of colors but I don't really know any of them personally. John and I are good friends. We just did Italy together. I met Sir Mix with his LP coup on Saturday. It's very different in OC where the majority of the LPs in the US are living. It's actually kind of a common car down there. Of the 8 VI LP Roadsters built so far, three of them are in that area.
Funnily enough my brothers GTC was the first one in the country with 24 inch rims that had to be custom made. He wanted the biggest and best and spent accordingly. But when we were in LA, literally Gallardo's, DB9's and Bentley Continentals literally would not get a second look. Up here he is a movie star in that car...LOL

Old 02-15-2009, 09:36 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silversurfer
You could even have them detailed on location

Old 02-15-2009, 10:03 PM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by silversurfer
how much will they charge ?

Old 02-15-2009, 11:17 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by drpasteur
how much will they charge ?
http://www.northwestautosalon.com/

Blake is a real magician when it comes to making swirls disappear

Old 02-15-2009, 11:19 PM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
You could even have them detailed on location
crazyruskie...how long will it take them to detail on location?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center