New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 09:45 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
For me the 993 Turbo S in my mind is the Porsche that I would like, raw mechanical...maniacal with modification.

Which is your favorite? There is a beautiful red 997 Turbo that I saw on Bothell way the other day.

Old 02-17-2009, 09:49 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Any ideas what the US market R8 V-10 would cost? And does anyone know why its so much slower than the LP560-4? I know it weighs a bit more and has 25 less hp but the performance disparity is much larger than I expected.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:00 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Sweet is that all that it takes to get in? Wait why white?
Someone posted earlier in the thread that the defining exotic color would be white. You have to back a lot of pages. Last I looked the weather wasn't going to be so decent, but it's still early in the week.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:03 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
There's an idea. Lets do all white exotics only at RTC !

Old 02-17-2009, 10:04 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
For me the 993 Turbo S in my mind is the Porsche that I would like, raw mechanical...maniacal with modification.

Which is your favorite? There is a beautiful red 997 Turbo that I saw on Bothell way the other day.
Could not agree more! The 993 TTS is a awesome car! The only ones that beat it are the 993 GT2, & 959.

I know 2 local guys who got one, they are both SWEET!!

Old 02-17-2009, 10:05 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Vincenet what happened man? You used to be on the red side and now you're all about the white. I feel like I don't even know you anymore

Old 02-17-2009, 10:09 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
No worry bud. We'll do all reds the week after.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Someone posted earlier in the thread that the defining exotic color would be white. You have to back a lot of pages. Last I looked the weather wasn't going to be so decent, but it's still early in the week.
Ok so your faced with chosing colors on an LP 560-4 do you go with the defining color Bianco Canopos or the default color Arancio Ymir Orange?

Old 02-17-2009, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by Stealth 993
Could not agree more! The 993 TTS is a awesome car! The only ones that beat it are the 993 GT2, & 959.

I know 2 local guys who got one, they are both SWEET!!
A Canepa design reproduction 959 would be about the pinnacle of Porsche for me...

Old 02-17-2009, 10:32 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Any ideas what the US market R8 V-10 would cost? And does anyone know why its so much slower than the LP560-4? I know it weighs a bit more and has 25 less hp but the performance disparity is much larger than I expected.
We had a thread about this and they say 182k starting MSRP. Didn't know they are slower. I'd assume transmission differences

So I can finally go. I've got a White 993 Turbo S. Damn you're right on it kicks *** for a 12 year old car.

If you're looking pure performance my 997 GT3RS kicks *** all over it though. 997's are just better cars.

Originally Posted by TommyJames
You've raised him with good taste! I'm glad he liked it. I've got to paint it white for this Saturday or I probably won't get in.
I've got 10 cans of White Spray. Where shall we do this?

For me the hard choice would be Turbo or GT2, than I need to be able to drive the car for a few weeks until it feels slow, then EVO MS GT700 package.
GT2's are so much different turbo's than the standard 997 turbo. If someone pumps up a 2 wheel drive GT2 anymore than stock they have a definate death wish. It's a widow maker out of the box.

Sweet is that all that it takes to get in? Wait why white?
Because White defines the true beauty in a car. The lines are set off and visible. Plus you don't have to wash them as much. I might be a bit biased on this though.

Originally Posted by atomic80
I think you can call the ex-convict for help with that.
I'm always in for spray painting someone's car. My first stint in Juvie was for spray painting the neighbors cat yellow.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:49 AM
[quote=H20SKIER;2264414]We had a thread about this and they say 182k starting MSRP. Didn't know they are slower. I'd assume transmission differences

The R-tronic other than tuning differences is the same as Lamborghini's E gear. I would assume the engine is held back electronically, or as I suspect the Lambo is a bit stronger than 552 hp.

So I can finally go. I've got a White 993 Turbo S. Damn you're right on it kicks *** for a 12 year old car.

If you're looking pure performance my 997 GT3RS kicks *** all over it though. 997's are just better cars.

993 was the last of the visceral, I feel like this car is not only going to kill me but wants to Porsche's.

GT2's are so much different turbo's than the standard 997 turbo. If someone pumps up a 2 wheel drive GT2 anymore than stock they have a definate death wish. It's a widow maker out of the box.

I drive a RWD car with over 700 lb ft of torque, its called don't drive it like a GTR and use restraint.

Because White defines the true beauty in a car. The lines are set off and visible. Plus you don't have to wash them as much. I might be a bit biased on this though.

Interesting I always thought silver showed off the lines to a car best. I was very close to buying a Chawton White Range Rover but chose black instead. Next one will be white.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:58 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
^^^ you know only a handful of guys can restrain themselves from full throttle. it's just in the typical nature of people in general. before the gt2 came out it made a few rounds in 07' on some of the race tracks I raced. Patrick Long drove it on Miller Motorsports park. He got out of the car walked over to the press and looked at the Factory Porsche guys and said "you guys are selling that thing to the general public? You are crazy" Only a handful of guys in the world can handle a car like that. I just hope everyone I know that ends up with one drives it safely.

White Range Rover's look awesome. My ex got our RR Sport and it was such a cool car. I just don't need an SUV so won't own one again.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:06 AM
That's why I drive what I drive, and thats why I love the GT2. You know if you get it wrong the car won't forgive you for it.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:12 AM
That's why I drive what I drive, and thats why I love the GT2. You know if you get it wrong the car won't forgive you for it.
Most cars will bite if you let them. It's refreshing to hear others say they don't over extend themselves and actually know their limits.

I don't know what anyone drives. I've been locked up a few years though.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:16 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I drive a type r

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center