New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 11:20 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
I agree, its all about knowing the car and knowing your limits. Most sports cars have no business being driven over 7/10ths on the street. Then again my car doesn't have the tie rods in hand steering feel that my BMW has and even more so some of the exotics on this forum. Especially the Lotii.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:25 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by germeezy1
I agree, its all about knowing the car and knowing your limits. Most sports cars have no business being driven over 7/10ths on the street. Then again my car doesn't have the tie rods in hand steering feel that my BMW has and even more so some of the exotics on this forum. Especially the Lotii.
So what do you drive? Not sure why you having a hard time choosing between a GT2 vs. Turbo? They are completely different car with dif purpose..

Old 02-17-2009, 11:34 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
A turbo Mazda Miata, and I would probably go for the turbo. The money saved would pay for the EVOMS GT700 upgrades.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:43 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer a GT2 over TT w/ GT700. But I wouldn't recommend that car to just anyone.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:44 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
excuse my being an idiot but what the hell is a Type R? I have absolutely no idea. My little buddy TypeR got him self banned before he would answer me. He's over on Fchat now don't think he's been banned there yet but I'm sure one of you car junkies can explain. Maybe I'll see one this Saturday if I go.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
I prefer a GT2 over TT w/ GT700. But I wouldn't recommend that car to just anyone.
I have driven the Turbo's and they are a little more GT car than I like. I would imagine the GT2 to be more along the lines of hardcore that I prefer.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:48 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
I agree a ton on this one. + 1 million

My only modded car ever was a GT600 EVo in a Turbo S cab and that car without any doubt was the fastest car I've ever owned. Anything going to 100mph in under 8 seconds is crazy. I don't know that I'll ever go quick like that again. 120mph corners are more fun than straight line speed. Though my Turbo S did fine in the corners. Just nothing like the gt3's

Old 02-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
excuse my being an idiot but what the hell is a Type R? I have absolutely no idea. My little buddy TypeR got him self banned before he would answer me. He's over on Fchat now don't think he's been banned there yet but I'm sure one of you car junkies can explain. Maybe I'll see one this Saturday if I go.
It's like Honda's M series or AMG or John Cooper , the car most use it to refer to is the Integra Type R.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:49 AM
Mark at age 39 you have much to learn my friend.
TypeR is a special blood type that's been genetically altered but unfinished. So people w/ TypeR are usually not all there in the head.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I agree a ton on this one. + 1 million

My only modded car ever was a GT600 EVo in a Turbo S cab and that car without any doubt was the fastest car I've ever owned. Anything going to 100mph in under 8 seconds is crazy. I don't know that I'll ever go quick like that again. 120mph corners are more fun than straight line speed. Though my Turbo S did fine in the corners. Just nothing like the gt3's
I like to have my cake and eat it too, I want to be able to blitz any back road and still be able to blast thru 100 mph...

Old 02-17-2009, 11:51 AM
It's like Honda's M series or AMG or John Cooper , the car most use it to refer to is the Integra Type R.
Oh it's a Japanese thing. I used to drive a Honda Prelude in High School. I don't want to revive the late 80's though.

Thanks. So it's badging. I get it.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:52 AM
I like to have my cake and eat it too, I want to be able to blitz any back road and still be able to blast thru 100 mph...
I don't blame you one bit at all. Accelaration when used properly is almost as good as triplets

Old 02-17-2009, 11:56 AM
With enough money you can have your cake but I doubt if you can eat it all. Straight line sprinting is all you got. Cheaper staying with your Mazda TT.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:57 AM
Granted the price for it as my car sits, is no traction at all in 1st gear and scary moments on the 1-2 shift. It kinda sucks a well driven Subaru Forester would eat my lunch off the line...LOL

Old 02-17-2009, 11:59 AM
Oh my car is a back roads stormer, and I don't drive a Miata. But I do happen to know of a few that would have no problem with your car on the road or track. Of course I would rather have an R8.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center