New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 12:05 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
All "White"??? Man I guess I'm not going to make it out this weekend either! First not exotic enough and now only white exotics???? I'm falling farther and farther behind.

I'm going to start my own meet......."the not quite exotic enough "non" white" gtg.......in my driveway. Jason??

Last edited by Kuzi; 02-17-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:19 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kuzi
All "White"??? Man I guess I'm not going to make it out this weekend either! First not exotic enough and now only white exotics???? I'm falling farther and farther behind.

I'm going to start my own meet......."the not quite exotic enough "non" white" gtg.......in my driveway. Jason??
bring those exotic dancers you dated in college. you can drive up in W's F350 then

Old 02-17-2009, 12:23 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
bring those exotic dancers you dated in college. you can drive up in W's F350 then
That wasn't college

But the "F" is not "white"

Old 02-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by germeezy1
I would imagine the GT2 to be more along the lines of hardcore that I prefer.
You'd imagine correctly.

Old 02-17-2009, 12:26 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I drive a type r
Type R FTW!! lol

Old 02-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
No worry bud. We'll do all reds the week after.
Thats more like it!

Old 02-17-2009, 12:32 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Thats more like it!
With all your Reds it's probably easier if the meet is at your place. Get the Top Pot Doughtnuts (and the exotic dancers) ready.

Old 02-17-2009, 12:34 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
That wasn't college

But the "F" is not "white"
Video backup I have dates it around college. Also Black isn't a color just like White so Black is ok for sure.

Your all RED meet. Would my Crimson 48' Chevy Pickup be ok?

Old 02-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Your all RED meet. Would my Crimson 48' Chevy Pickup be ok?
Absolutely.

With all your Reds it's probably easier if the meet is at your place

True dat.

Old 02-17-2009, 01:08 PM
niter1dah has a spectacular aura aboutniter1dah has a spectacular aura aboutniter1dah has a spectacular aura about
We could have the local fire department show up as a backdrop. Hehe.

Old 02-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
excuse my being an idiot but what the hell is a Type R? I have absolutely no idea. My little buddy TypeR got him self banned before he would answer me. He's over on Fchat now don't think he's been banned there yet but I'm sure one of you car junkies can explain. Maybe I'll see one this Saturday if I go.
Type R is Japanese for transformers on wheels. Look up Integracon and Civicus Prime.

Old 02-17-2009, 02:26 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
uhhh did someone say exotic dancers?

I am in

Old 02-17-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by Busta Rib
Type R is Japanese for transformers on wheels. Look up Integracon and Civicus Prime.

That's hysterical. I can't wait for the new Transformers to come out. That's why I ordered my 2010 Camaro last October. That movie alone. Darn things still 3 months away.

Side note Busta I'm putting some new seats in my RS America. Your's is awesome. Just needs Black interior

Old 02-17-2009, 04:17 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
That's hysterical. I can't wait for the new Transformers to come out. That's why I ordered my 2010 Camaro last October. That movie alone. Darn things still 3 months away.

Side note Busta I'm putting some new seats in my RS America. Your's is awesome. Just needs Black interior
Dude, I hear you. Would love to go to black sport seats and door panels. Let me know when you get the Camaro. I've been salivating over that thing for a few months and actually considered buying one for a few seconds. Great excuse to buy American right now. It is a beast and great looking ride. What color did you get? Bumble Bee Yellow? Seriously, I want to see your white one when it comes in.

Last edited by Busta Rib; 02-17-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:31 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I drive a type r

Right. A Type 111R, that is.

Mid engined, under 2000lbs, cornering force of an Enzo.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center