New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 03:29 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TommyJames
That car also captures the spirit of what we're trying to build. Let me know how I can help.
Being that you're a co-founder of this event sending an email as well I think would probably speak volumes. Plus you would be able to position the event better to them then I could have.

SSC's Contact Information
E-mail: Info@SSCAutos.com

Old 02-18-2009, 03:42 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FerrariWA
Being that you're a co-founder of this event sending an email as well I think would probably speak volumes. Plus you would be able to position the event better to them then I could have.

SSC's Contact Information
E-mail: Info@SSCAutos.com
Thanks, I'll send something out.

Old 02-18-2009, 08:24 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
It looks like decent weather for the AM...I plan on going again this weekend as well.....

AND so Tommy does not feel alaone...I think I will bring out the Nick Cage ASPEN WHITE 6 SPEED Roadster
Hi Roy! How are you? So you still have my very favorite car!! Can't wait to see you and the Nick Cage WHITE Lambo again....

Old 02-19-2009, 01:24 PM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
so...will this happen again on this Saturday 2/21? The weatherman says that it'll be cloudy / sunny in the day and raining late at night...

Old 02-19-2009, 01:30 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Yes, we are on for this Saturday. Turnout is expected to be even larger than last Saturday. I'm getting lots of e-mail requests for info. We will have a site up soon.

Old 02-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Yes, we are on for this Saturday. Turnout is expected to be even larger than last Saturday. I'm getting lots of e-mail requests for info. We will have a site up soon.
Can I help in any ways? Let me know via PM and i'll give you my email

Old 02-19-2009, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by drpasteur
Can I help in any ways? Let me know via PM and i'll give you my email
Will do.

Old 02-19-2009, 03:23 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Tommy & Vic,

Your coffee is on me this week. Thank you for putting all the effort and time to pull this off. If it starts at 8:30 what time are you in line for coffee?

Rob

Old 02-19-2009, 04:01 PM
Neither of us really got a chance to run over for coffee with everything that was going on. Grab me when you can.

All indicators are that we will have even more people this Saturday so it should be a good time. Once we have the routine down of what cars go where, RTC will begin to put the word out with the press then spectators will seriously outnumber participants. We've asked them to hold off on any press until we know how to manage things. Right now we're just trying to get our footing, and give the event some definition, then we can back off and be more spectator-like and let things run themselves. We just want to be sure we get a good start, that expectations are defined so people have a reason to come with a minimum of problems. We still expect to not have "exotics" clearly defined for a while, at least until we see how things shape up. We only know the extremes on each end and we'll still have to set the middle ground somewhere based on how many cars come out and how much room we have.

Old 02-19-2009, 04:09 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Sounds like it's going to be a great weekend. I can pick up some coffee for you guys and give it to you if Rob doesn't get there first. Sounds like you'll be pretty busy.

Old 02-19-2009, 04:20 PM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
last week's event was awesome, lookin forward to see this week's hope there'll be better turnout!

Old 02-19-2009, 04:28 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I should make it out in the morning before the Home Show. See you all there!

Old 02-19-2009, 07:20 PM
Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !
i'm going to try and stop by before i head to work. looking forward to seeing everyone.

Old 02-19-2009, 07:25 PM
We're going to work on an official arrival and departure route so that people can take photos of cars while moving to and from the event. We'll post something as soon as we figure it out.

Old 02-19-2009, 07:27 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^very cool! sounds like this is really coming together nicely!! can't wait to see what the future has in store for RTC exotics!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center