New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 09:58 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Actually your face was more like the entire time you drove. For the record, Jason's a good driver and we all had a great time playing on the back roads. It was the perfect day for it too.
Truthfully, although I enjoyed driving your Murcielago, it also made me realize that it's just too much car for me. I still loved driving it though.

Old 02-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Very cool pics. Johns Miura is hot.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:20 AM
madflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nice
Dang it, i missed out. But as usual, it was almost like I was there because you guys take AMAZING pictures.

Old 02-22-2009, 03:28 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Miura Pics? And what model Miura? Please don't tell me it was a P400 SV

Old 02-22-2009, 04:34 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Jason, I can't wait to see your pictures too. And I am so jealous you got to drive the exotics. Perhaps you can let them know I am a really good driver too (and trained) so I can take some test drives sometime!

Old 02-22-2009, 04:35 PM
Kevinwi is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TommyJames
The two SUVs (Desert Fire employees) didn't.
Wow, I'm kinda sorry I mentioned it now. Apparently, I hit a sore spot. Sorry.

I think my ol' Ferrari 308 isn't expensive enough to classify as an exotic, so, I'll be parking elsewhere if I come again. Maybe I'll still be welcomed at Exotics on Main.

BTW: One of the SUVs was the owner who, despite knowing we were having our get-together and seeing many other open spaces elsewhere in the parking lot, felt he had every right to that spot.

Old 02-22-2009, 05:21 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kevinwi
Wow, I'm kinda sorry I mentioned it now. Apparently, I hit a sore spot. Sorry.

I think my ol' Ferrari 308 isn't expensive enough to classify as an exotic, so, I'll be parking elsewhere if I come again. Maybe I'll still be welcomed at Exotics on Main.

BTW: One of the SUVs was the owner who, despite knowing we were having our get-together and seeing many other open spaces elsewhere in the parking lot, felt he had every right to that spot.
You didn't hit a sore spot with me. Please reread what I wrote. I'm not sure what you're referring to where you'd assume I was talking about your car.

Old 02-22-2009, 05:27 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevinwi
I think my ol' Ferrari 308 isn't expensive enough to classify as an exotic,
I was actually quite sad the the lighting on your 308 was never quite right. It would have been great to get some pics of it that I liked (I have six that I don't like thanks to minor imperfections.).

Old 02-22-2009, 08:19 PM
mprsev is infamous around these partsmprsev is infamous around these parts
The gathering was great. I am sure it will only get better as the details get worked out and the weather warms.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:26 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by atomic80
What a turnout today was! I had a great time seeing everyone. I actually took the time to talk to people today instead of just focusing on taking pictures. What a change that was from the past events I've gone to. Later on I started taking pictures and will be posting those when they're done. I went on a drive with some of the Lambo boys (John, Tommy, Rick, and William) out to North Bend to take some more pictures. We had a colorful bunch of exotics in our caravan which turned quite a few heads.

I have to give a special thanks to both William and Tommy for letting me sample their exotics! I was surprised how well the LP640 handled on some of those back roads and when I had a chance to unleash all 657 hp, she MOVED, or hell, the EARTH moved! You could say that my face kind of looked like this, And like I told Tommy and the others, The LP640 may not have as much road feel as the Scuderia nor my 997TT but she definitely handled those tight corners with aplomb and utter ease. She's a beast and a very nimble one at that too. Thank you Tommy!

And then thanks to William for letting me take some more pictures yet again...I'm still experimenting with a series of different angles and ideas which I think you guys will enjoy seeing. It's also fun seeing the reaction of all the folks all over the place whenever I drove by in the LP640 and the Scuderia. A majority of folks must have gotten whiplash because of that.

James, nice job taking pictures! You certainly didn't disappoint!
Look like you like the handling of the lambo. I cant wait to add one to my garage.

Jag

Old 02-22-2009, 09:48 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
After having had 400 hp cars I thought 600 would be manageable. What an idiot I was, thankfully the LP640 has the safety net of AWD. And Tommy again your the example of a true car enthusiast, even to those that drive lowly plastic sports car....LOL

Old 02-23-2009, 10:07 AM
Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !
nice seeing everyone on saturday. cars looked great and it was nice chatting with everyone.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:17 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Blk996Todd
nice seeing everyone on saturday. cars looked great and it was nice chatting with everyone.
Yea, it was a lot of fun and I just wish I had more time to talk to everyone. We will have more help at the next gathering so it should go even better. We will need to start taking up some of the second lot too.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:37 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Just my opinion, but having 10 of the same stock F430s in the same lot gave people not much to look at. A couple of the unique onese would have been good. It looked like there were a few cars outside the main area that should have made it in. Overall it was a fun, but cold event. Thanks for getting these put together.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by David_J
Just my opinion, but having 10 of the same stock F430s in the same lot gave people not much to look at. A couple of the unique onese would have been good. It looked like there were a few cars outside the main area that should have made it in. Overall it was a fun, but cold event. Thanks for getting these put together.
The problem is that this event will become more and more of a spectator event. While ten of the same anything may not be interest to you, it could be to a lot of people who've never seen any of these cars anywhere. Our goal is to make it interesting for everyone and we can't limit cars that way. We'd hate to do it to any brand. There will be days when we get a lot of Porsche too and they outnumber Ferrari. It's hard to limit cars by volume once we define a cutoff, but hopefully with the addition of a big chunk of the second lot we can make it all work.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center