New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 10:53 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TommyJames
The problem is that this event will become more and more of a spectator event. While ten of the same anything may not be interest to you, it could be to a lot of people who've never seen any of these cars anywhere. Our goal is to make it interesting for everyone and we can't limit cars that way. We'd hate to do it to any brand. There will be days when we get a lot of Porsche too and they outnumber Ferrari. It's hard to limit cars by volume once we define a cutoff, but hopefully with the addition of a big chunk of the second lot we can make it all work.
Second lot that is sectioned off would seem to be the best answer, then no limiting has to take place. I just made my previous comment based on this past Sat where I saw a few good cars outside the primary area that did not get the attention they should have.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:57 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by David_J
Second lot that is sectioned off would seem to be the best answer, then no limiting has to take place. I just made my previous comment based on this past Sat where I saw a few good cars outside the primary area that did not get the attention they should have.
Yup, we want to keep that from happening again. It will still happen when people roll in late and we're near full, but we'll keep working the problem. I'll try and get there earlier and get the cones out.

Old 02-23-2009, 08:29 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
it's pretty early in the week to tell....but so far this saturday is looking promising!

Sat
Feb 28

Mostly Cloudy

Old 02-23-2009, 10:17 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Sorry it's a bit late but here are my pictures. I didn't take nearly as many this time around because I was busy chatting with folks for a change.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:18 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !

Old 02-23-2009, 10:19 PM

Old 02-23-2009, 10:38 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I love just taking my time looking at your work. I always see something new to enjoy, some small detail I didn't notice before. Thanks Jason!

Old 02-23-2009, 10:48 PM
I love just taking my time looking at your work. I always see something new to enjoy, some small detail I didn't notice before. Thanks Jason!
You're welcome, Tom. Be sure to check out this too:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ful-bunch.html

Old 02-23-2009, 11:04 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Great shot of The Italian Mob Squad Ben and Don !!! Love it!!

Old 02-23-2009, 11:19 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Great pictures, as usual, Jason! Ben's FGT has gotta be a favorite of mine.

Old 02-24-2009, 04:43 PM
SpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to behold
Looks like this event is really heating up!!
Weather permitting, we are going to send out our lovely receptionist/car&moto-enthusiast Jaimee to let you all know about the monthly specials we are running.
I know a lot of you have had us take a peek at your car in the past, but for those who haven't, now might be the perfect time. Feel free to check out our great service center and get a look at some of our projects, or simply lounge in the waiting room with free beverages, wi-fi, and satellite tv/xbox gaming. Or, feel free to walk on into our retail location (just seconds from RTC) and see all the latest race gear, driver's gear, and parts for your vehicle.
I really hope this event gets better and better, and hope I can swing by sometime to see these cool machines in person . Hope you guys can keep doing it!

Oh, and before I forget, check out the website http://www.speedwaremotorsports.com

Old 02-24-2009, 05:02 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SpeedwareMotorsports
Weather permitting, we are going to send out our lovely receptionist/car&moto-enthusiast Jaimee to let you all know about the monthly specials we are running.
I know a lot of you have had us take a peek at your car in the past, but for those who haven't, now might be the perfect time. Feel free to check out our great service center and get a look at some of our projects, or simply lounge in the waiting room with free beverages, wi-fi, and satellite tv/xbox gaming. Or, feel free to walk on into our retail location (just seconds from RTC) and see all the latest race gear, driver's gear, and parts for your vehicle.
I really hope this event gets better and better, and hope I can swing by sometime to see these cool machines in person . Hope you guys can keep doing it!

Oh, and before I forget, check out the website http://www.speedwaremotorsports.com
I was going to say that you're right around the corner. I used to come hang out for a few minutes and just try out the Sparco seats you have on display.
Wonder if having raffles at this event in the future would be doable?

Old 02-24-2009, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by SpeedwareMotorsports

RTC has strict rules concerning a commercial solicitation at the event. We just got clarification after they expressed concern about dealers putting up banners, etc. All commercial activity, including bringing food, has to go through RTC's management. We want participation but we're also sensitive to RTCs concerns. We're still working out all the ground rules with RTC.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:11 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Jason, great pictures!!!! I like the one showing all out rear ends in a line. Very nice as always.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:01 PM
RTC has strict rules concerning a commercial solicitation at the event. We just got clarification after they expressed concern about dealers putting up banners, etc. All commercial activity, including bringing food, has to go through RTC's management. We want participation but we're also sensitive to RTCs concerns. We're still working out all the ground rules with RTC.
I have to say that I agree with this. I honestly don't think that these car meets should be used as a means of solicitation especially from dealerships, tuners, etc. This is just a place where I want to go meet my friends, show off my car (yes, that too) and just enjoy myself. I don't want to think about dealerships, sellers, salespeople trying to peddle their goods to me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center