New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 01:20 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Lol!

Old 02-25-2009, 01:42 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
HAHA. Just listened to it....

Old 02-25-2009, 06:56 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by David_J
LOL at Greta
Hahaha... That was awesome.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:05 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by StorminS4
Hahaha... That was awesome.
I'm glad you all think it's funny. Sorry, but I don't. I was taking direction from Jason to line up for a shot. She's been ******* me ever since we planned this event and I've grown weary of it.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:13 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
It's humorous because I can't imagine trying to back up the LP640... Backing the Scud is hard enough, and that thing comes with a back window...

Old 02-25-2009, 07:23 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
That's why I was taking direction from Jason and I wanted to make sure it was where he wanted it. With the doors down I can see how I'm doing well enough, but Jason was inching me over to make sure I was exactly straight with Roy. The coup is a lot harder and you'll see more owners sit on the sill, which was the original reason for the Lambo style doors.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:26 PM
I have seen someone back one while sitting on the door sill. It's crazy.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by StorminS4
I have seen someone back one while sitting on the door sill. It's crazy.
Roy was backing in that way. He's use to it because of his Diablo and other cars. I can see just fine, but the LP is wider in the back so it's hard to site down the side of the car and know if you're exactly straight with the car next to you unless someone is telling you.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:30 PM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
some pics from last weekend

Last edited by d23; 02-25-2009 at 11:16 PM. Reason: wrong watermark, will re-upload later
Old 02-25-2009, 07:30 PM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
and some more...

Last edited by d23; 02-25-2009 at 11:16 PM. Reason: wrong watermark, will re-upload later
Old 02-25-2009, 07:33 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i enjoy learning about the lambos from you guys. i know very little about them and i appreciate you guys taking the time to teach me about them and sharing your knowledge with me! i love learning about cars and i always have many questions. i hope you don't mind if i ask you guys questions and learn what i can from you.

danny,
it was a pleasure to meet you! those shots are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! nice job!!!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 02-25-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
aww man they removed it

Old 02-25-2009, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
i enjoy learning about the lambos from you guys. i know very little about them and i appreciate you guys taking the time to teach me about them and sharing your knowledge with me! i love learning about cars and i always have many questions. i hope you don't mind if i ask you guys questions and learn what i can from you.

danny,
it was a pleasure to meet you! those shots are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! nice job!!!
Fire away Jody, always happy to answer any questions. Yup Danny, terrific work!

Old 02-25-2009, 08:31 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by David_J
LOL at Greta
OK, I can't get the second link to work and its driving me nuts what everyone is laughing about! How did I embarrass myself now!

Old 02-25-2009, 08:38 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
I'm glad you all think it's funny. Sorry, but I don't. I was taking direction from Jason to line up for a shot. She's been ******* me ever since we planned this event and I've grown weary of it.
Tommy, I don't know what I said but nothing I said would have been ill intended. I thought you were absolutely charming and I enjoyed meeting you. I have never "dogged you" and if you have taken it that way, I sincerely apologize. You and I don't know even each other - I do joke around. The other thread comments you are referencing had nothing to do with you either - you are taking things out of context. Let's be friends shall we - I truly apologize that you misunderstood me. I am really a nice person and I hear you are too.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center