New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 06:14 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
/James did you have a chance to drive a lotus yesterday

Old 03-01-2009, 07:35 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Mine was the only one there, and I had the keys the whole time, so I'm pretty sure he didn't steal it during the day.

IIRC, he was able to take one out the other week.

James, the offer stands of course.

Old 03-01-2009, 10:51 AM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
/James did you have a chance to drive a lotus yesterday
I wasn't there this week. Too many kids to get into 1 car. I was there last week and he got a chance, but he didn't get it into second cam, so I think he only got 1/2 the experience. Next time for sure!

Old 03-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Nope, no driving yesterday. I did get to take Michael's for a spin last week though. I also got to talk to a few more people this time around. I look forward to seeing your's again RB. It'd be interesting to see how much of a difference that turbo kit makes....
Nice meeting you yesterday Shane. I like the shots you took. Was that a D3?

Here's my last set. I'm through all of them now. Forgot what I've attached already, but you have the full link. I got a good one of your car on the way in Joe.

Last edited by Hot Shot; 03-01-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Hey Tommy and Vic.........I must say one of the more well set up and run get togethers I've been to. Kudos on organizing this........especially being an ongoing weekly event.

Old 03-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
Thanks, Kuzi !!!

—Vic

Old 03-01-2009, 06:47 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Hey Tommy and Vic.........I must say one of the more well set up and run get togethers I've been to. Kudos on organizing this........especially being an ongoing weekly event.
Thanks Kuzi! We hope to keep building it. We'll have a few bugs to work out, but it's coming along. We already shot a note off to RTC about what we need next. Really glad you could make it out and I loved seeing your F40!

Old 03-01-2009, 08:53 PM
fingershooter has a spectacular aura aboutfingershooter has a spectacular aura aboutfingershooter has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by itrhybrid
Nice meeting you yesterday Shane. I like the shots you took. Was that a D3?
Thanks. No, it was a D300 with MB-D10 grip.

Here is a couple more.

Last edited by fingershooter; 03-04-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Vincent

You do not drive the CS so much anymore since you picked up the R8.

Old 03-01-2009, 09:50 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Vincent

You do not drive the CS so much anymore since you picked up the R8.
I've driven both and the R8 is a much easier car to drive so I don't blame him. When do I get to do that photo shoot of the CS though?

Old 03-02-2009, 01:07 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
The R8 really is the best everyday car. I just can't get enough of that thing.

Old 03-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Starkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the rough
So Saturday mornings at 8:30???

I can bring my D300 as well and get some good coverage

Old 03-03-2009, 05:51 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Yup, weather permitting.

Old 03-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Starkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the rough
Tommy, pick me up in the LP640 and I'll definitely make it out to meet everyone!

Old 03-04-2009, 02:27 AM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
here are some pics from last weekend

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center