New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 07:54 AM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by d23
what time are you heading to the main? i might as well show up there before the bbq
Not sure. I had to arrange in advance to free up the morning, so I'll be damned if I'm not going out for a drive.
I'll probably swing by Old Main first 8 or 8:30ish and then on to RTC by 9am.

As an aside...

I figure rain comes in 3 varieties:

1: too light to really bother with wipers
2: normal rain
3: too heavy to bother with wipers, they don't help!

Here in Seattle we get an awful lot of type 1. Light rain, you can even stand outside in it and not really notice (unless it's also *&@$# cold out). "Normal" rain happens here a lot less often than we get credit for. Type 3 rain almost never happens here.

Old 03-14-2009, 08:00 AM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mjf
Not sure. I had to arrange in advance to free up the morning, so I'll be damned if I'm not going out for a drive.
I thought this week's rtc is cancelled? I might be there at main

Old 03-14-2009, 08:11 AM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by d23
I thought this week's rtc is cancelled? I might be there at main
Yeah, officially canceled, I'm going anyway. =)

Old 03-14-2009, 08:19 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
A few of us still show up at old Main in our other cars at around 8 when Belle opens. With the rain coming down like it is, what are you expecting at RTC? People aren't going to stand in it. Come on by Belle instead.

Old 03-14-2009, 09:09 AM
mjf
Originally Posted by TommyJames
A few of us still show up at old Main in our other cars at around 8 when Belle opens. With the rain coming down like it is, what are you expecting at RTC? People aren't going to stand in it. Come on by Belle instead.
I'll def be at Belle's. I'll be heading by RTC just to (a) see if anyone else showed up and (b) because getting a Saturday free is unusual for me, I'll be damned if a little rain is going to ruin it. =)

Old 03-14-2009, 09:43 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mjf

As an aside...

I figure rain comes in 3 varieties:

1: too light to really bother with wipers
2: normal rain
3: too heavy to bother with wipers, they don't help!

Here in Seattle we get an awful lot of type 1. Light rain, you can even stand outside in it and not really notice (unless it's also *&@$# cold out). "Normal" rain happens here a lot less often than we get credit for. Type 3 rain almost never happens here.
For years I've been calling our heavy rain a "wet" rain for exactly this point. You don't even notice 90% of our rain imho. Most of the country gets dumped on and it is "wet" rain everytime.

Tommy why park the lime green thing. didn't you opt for the $3800 windshield wiper option?

Old 03-14-2009, 10:44 AM
SpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the rough
I will try to make it to RTC

Old 03-14-2009, 11:27 AM
mjf
Just got back from RTC, a royal 4 of us there, standing in the rain chatting cars. =) Which makes twice as many as we had at Belle's. =) We'll see how many brave the rain for the BBQ. =)

Old 03-14-2009, 01:44 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
So who all went to the BBQ? I was just about to head over (1 block away) but figured its probably over by now.

Old 03-14-2009, 02:32 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
There were a few of us there. Tommy, Jodi, Danny and a few others. Met this nice couple who I think were buying the gray Superleggera on the platform. Wife was really nice. Asked about Lamborghini's in the area. I gave her one of my cards and told her about E@RTC. They might come out next weekend....
I'll have my pics up in a bit. I grabbed a few while I was there.

Old 03-14-2009, 04:06 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
that was a fun event today! great people, gorgeous cars, and yummy food! it was nice seeing you guys today. i'll post up some pictures tonight.

danny, thanks for the photo tips!

jody

Old 03-14-2009, 05:00 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
For years I've been calling our heavy rain a "wet" rain for exactly this point. You don't even notice 90% of our rain imho. Most of the country gets dumped on and it is "wet" rain everytime.

Tommy why park the lime green thing. didn't you opt for the $3800 windshield wiper option?
I've driven it many times in the rain. The day I got it, LA was having a major downpour with a 1/2" of standing water on the road. The $3,800 single wiper did just fine. That wiper will go like hell when it needs to!

Old 03-14-2009, 06:16 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
The $3,800 single wiper did just fine. That wiper will go like hell when it needs to!
That is one expensive windshield wiper! You live in the right place to put it to good use and get your money's worth! See you and your beautiful green lambo soon Tommy!

Old 03-14-2009, 06:21 PM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
Hi,

If any of you are interested, I posted a few pictures of the BelleLamboRollsBent BBQ event over on the Fchat site under the Northwest-Exotics at redmond town center.

Tommy and I hope you can all make to the E@RTC event next Saturday, Rain or Shine. It should be a good one!

—Vic in Seattle

Old 03-14-2009, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by gretapass
That is one expensive windshield wiper! You live in the right place to put it to good use and get your money's worth! See you and your beautiful green lambo soon Tommy!
We're just kidding about the cost of the wiper. H20 has it right though, the little options, one wouldn't think of as options are expensive as can be.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center