New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 07:53 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Strange, considering the first ZR1 went for a cool million....

Old 03-23-2009, 07:54 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1
That was auctioned off before they had put any others into production though. I think it was several months before. I remember watching the B-J Auction. Pretty cool....

Old 03-23-2009, 08:06 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
There are a few big differences. One, the Corvette culture is very strong. Two, Corvettes are well known. Three, there was lots of publicity around the car. In this case few knew about the Ultimate Aero auction as it was. We couldn't get the local press interested.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:08 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by germeezy1
I thought the zr1 went for 500k? 1 million is more than the first ford gt. camaro #1 went for 350-380k and that's not bad for a 35k car.

I agree on the corvette culture with Tommy. I've never understood it but damn their are sooooo many corvette junkies.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:10 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
They are a fun an accessible car. They have always managed to make it a performance bargain, though not a luxury car by any standard. I can see the popularity.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:14 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by StorminS4
They are a fun an accessible car. They have always managed to make it a performance bargain, though not a luxury car by any standard. I can see the popularity.

not discounting the corvettes abilities. dollar for dollar they are the best bang for the buck.

I just don't see why people like them so much. I don't like their looks. The interiors are very cheap looking.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:18 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
The interiors are very cheap looking.
Which has ALWAYS been my #1 complaint.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:21 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I think Corvette owners grown up with the brand. I think the fond memories go back a long way and that's why the culture is as strong as it is. For a long time it was a true exotic and for many that's still the case. I was surprised to hear they built more than a million cars so far.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:21 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
James, thanks for posting the beautiful pics of my car....I am still partial to it :-)

Old 03-23-2009, 08:22 PM
It's a great car to look at Greta. I've yet to see a bad photo of it.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by gretapass
james, thanks for posting the beautiful pics of my car....i am still partial to it :-)
+2 awesome ride

Old 03-23-2009, 08:26 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
It's a great car to look at Greta. I've yet to see a bad photo of it.
It's a great car to drive too - it is amazing! Thanks for the compliment. My husband Mark enjoyed coming and seeing all the cars and meeting you and the others. His attention span is not quite as long as ours when it comes to cars, but he thought they were all pretty neat.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by gretapass
It's a great car to drive too - it is amazing! Thanks for the compliment. My husband Mark enjoyed coming and seeing all the cars and meeting you and the others. His attention span is not quite as long as ours when it comes to cars, but he thought they were all pretty neat.
That's funny! The first time I've heard the reverse where the husband had the short attention span at a car event! I've always had the opposite problem. It was the biggest spectator event we've had yet. It was fun to see that many people come out just to see all the cars.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by TommyJames
That's funny! The first time I've heard the reverse where the husband had the short attention span at a car event! I've always had the opposite problem. It was the biggest spectator event we've had yet. It was fun to see that many people come out just to see all the cars.
Yes, it works well to my advantage being the car nut I am. When I had my previous Porsche (996C4S - white of course), I drove in the garage one night with new wheels, sport exhaust, and a few other mods, and he didn't even notice! Some gals bring home purses, I bring home Porsches..

Old 03-23-2009, 08:38 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^amen to that sister! =)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center